Chapter 11: Randy Orton attacks Dean Ambrose

*A week and half after Summerslam and the victory that was triumphed on Monday Night Raw*
~Nobody's POV~
On Monday night Raw a week and a half later in Los Angeles, California Dean Ambrose and Celina Bella we're still engaged and there were some guys in the guys locker room saying how lucky Dean Ambrose is for marrying a Bella triplet but to Randy Orton it was just an opportunity to beat him. And there would be a segment for this even before Dean's match against Daniel Bryan with Celina and Brie at ringside incase anything happens.
~Celina Bella's POV~

I was in the Divas locker room by myself while the other divas were at catering with there men and I was left behind with only my violin as my friend to keep me company but I didn't know that Brie, Nikki, Naomi, and Natalya came into the locker ro...

I was in the Divas locker room by myself while the other divas were at catering with there men and I was left behind with only my violin as my friend to keep me company but I didn't know that Brie, Nikki, Naomi, and Natalya came into the locker room to get ready for tonight's event I tuned my instrument before picking a song from my song book that I put together into a book filled music that I love so much. Each song tells of my feelings and why I'm feeling that way.
Play video: (Pretend it's her playing it)

-on camera in the Divas locker room-
Brie: Yea we should ask Celina if she wants to hang out in Nikki and I's hotel room later tonight.
Nikki: And we can chat away about certain girl things.
Naomi: Uh guys listen whose playing that song. Cause it's super good.
( the girls head into the locker room and stopped to hide behind lockers and saw Celina dancing with her eyes closed as she played the violin)
Brie: It's Celina she's playing a song on her violin about her and Dean's worries.
Nattie: How do you guys know that.
(Then they hear another violin playing in the hallways)
(Nikki sticks her head out the door to see Dean playing the violin but the playing the guys part)
Nikki: Its Ambrose playing the guys part.
Brie: She must be very worried other wise she wouldn't be playing.
-off camera-
~Dean Ambrose's POV~

I was in the men's locker room by myself while the others were at catering with there women and I was left behind with only my violin as my friend to keep me company (the guys don't know except the Shield) but I didn't know that Roman, Seth, Dolph...

I was in the men's locker room by myself while the others were at catering with there women and I was left behind with only my violin as my friend to keep me company (the guys don't know except the Shield) but I didn't know that Roman, Seth, Dolph, and some of the other guys came into the locker room to get ready for tonight's event I tuned my instrument before picking a song from Celina and I's song book that she had put together into a book filled music that she loves so much telling how we feel about each other. Each song tells of my feelings and why I'm feeling that way.
Play video: (Pretend it's he can play it)