Chapter 27: Charlotte Flair vs. Celina Bella in HIAC

*In Philadelphia about 3 weeks later after the match against Natalya at the Hotel in Philadelphia *
~Nobody's POV~
At the hotel that the WWE Superstars and Divas were staying at for there matches in Philadelphia for Hell In A Cell for the Raw Women's Championship against Charlotte Flair and 3 weeks ago Celina beat Natalya in there match to see who would be going against Charlotte in Hell In A Cell and tonight it's the main event after the other matches tonight.
~Celina Bella's POV~

I was in mine and Dean's hotel room filming a video for our YouTube channel today we were doing who knows each other the best and I had Nikki and Brie in here with John and Bryan to help out with asking our questions, so we all sat down on the flo...

I was in mine and Dean's hotel room filming a video for our YouTube channel today we were doing who knows each other the best and I had Nikki and Brie in here with John and Bryan to help out with asking our questions, so we all sat down on the floor and couch in the hotel living room as I had the camera set up with the circle light for more lighting once we had the camera set up I played my intro video as we settled down.
-on camera in the hotel room-
Intro:

Celina: Hey you guys welcome back to my channel today I'm with my sister's Nikki and Brie, there guys John Cena and Daniel Bryan, and my husband Dean Ambrose today we're gonna be doing a video between Dean and I and Brie and Bryan to see which couple knows each other better.
Brie: But before we start explaining the rules like and subscribe on this channel as well as Nikki and I's YouTube channel the Bella Twins and UpUpDownDown links to those will be in the box down below.
Nikki: And before we actually start take this time to order Celina's new merch we've got the Duchess bombers jacket, some lovely jewelry, signed autographs, wrist bands with her nickname on them, next we have teddy bears wearing the Duchess t-shirts, then we have crop tops, t-shirts, pants, leggings, jeggings, and many for 20% from original price links to those in the link below.
Celina: Now the rules to this game is one partner will go while the other partner tries to figure out there partners answers and if it's right then they get a point.
-End off camera-
So Brie, Bryan, Dean,and I had white boards and markers while Nikki reads off the first question so Bryan and Dean starts off first and Brie and I have to guess the right answers, the first one Nikki said" What is Bryan and Dean's favorite food," that's when we all wrote down our answers.
Play video:

*skip time forward when they arrive at the arena with there bags*
~Nobody's POV~
After having fun for hours until 2pm cause they have to drive to the arena in Celina and Dean's car so with there bags that had their ring gears in them and Celina was gonna wear a special ring gear for tonight's match, once they arrived at the arena everybody got out of Celina's car and someone parked it out back as Celina, Brie, Nikki, Dean, John,and Bryan walked inside to find their locker rooms.
~Celina Bella's POV~