*Mini-Chapter* Halloween Match TLC

*At the arena in Phoenix, Arizona on October 25th,2017 that day for TLC*
~Nobody's POV~
Just a few days before halloween in Phoenix, Arizona at the arena backstage it was gonna be a special event for WWE and business cause tonight a few Divas and non divas will be competing in a TLC with rules of course Celina, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Bella, Naomi, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, and Paige will be competing in a TLC for the Smackdown and Raw Women's championships which holding those are Alexa Bliss and Celina Bella.
~Celina Bella's POV~

It was a few days before halloween in Phoenix, Arizona almost where Nikki, Brie, and I were born at but at the arena backstage it was gonna be a special event for WWE and business cause tonight a few Divas and non divas will be competing in a TLC ...

It was a few days before halloween in Phoenix, Arizona almost where Nikki, Brie, and I were born at but at the arena backstage it was gonna be a special event for WWE and business cause tonight a few Divas and non divas will be competing in a TLC with rules of course Me, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Bella, Naomi, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, and Paige will be competing in a TLC for the Smackdown and Raw Women's championships which holding those are Alexa Bliss and myself. We wanna make it count and special for our fans across the world since it's almost Halloween and Stephanie is giving Dean and the WWE stars about 5 weeks off to spend time with there friends and family before coming back to work in November.
But tonight is TLC (Tables/Ladders/Chairs) Match the brutal match you could possibly be in and I've been in 10 of these matches and most of the time I've won them I only lost 6 times to Becky, Charlotte, Alexa, Nikki, Nia, and Sasha but it's almost Halloween and I'm feeling it tonight.
~Dean Ambrose's POV~

I was backstage in my wife and I's private locker room and tonight it was gonna be a special event for WWE and business cause tonight a few Divas and non divas will be competing in a TLC with rules of course CC, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Bel...

I was backstage in my wife and I's private locker room and tonight it was gonna be a special event for WWE and business cause tonight a few Divas and non divas will be competing in a TLC with rules of course CC, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Bella, Naomi, Charlotte, Carmella, Sasha Banks, and Paige will be competing in a TLC for the Smackdown and Raw Women's championships which holding those are Alexa Bliss and herself. We wanna make it count and special for our fans across the world since it's almost Halloween and Stephanie is giving me and the WWE stars about 5 weeks off to spend time with there friends and family before coming back to work in November when they message or call.
But I was in the locker room watching Mera trying to teach herself how to walk while Celina was getting ready into her ring gear for tonight.
Play video: (But there in the locker room)