Chapter 36: Coming back into the ring

*About 3 weeks later in Phoenix, Arizona at Celina's Mansion one day*
~Nobody's POV~
At the Celina's Mansion in Phoenix one day Celina was with Nick playing with Mera and her new toys she got on her birthday Celina sat on the couch taping pics into the photo album she bought from after she and Dean got married and went on there honeymoon.
~Celina Bella's POV~

I was with Mera and Nick in the backyard taking pictures so I can put them in the scrap book I bought from the stores since it was a lovely day to do so but Nick wanted a second chance to date me again so I agreed and so far he's done pretty well ...

I was with Mera and Nick in the backyard taking pictures so I can put them in the scrap book I bought from the stores since it was a lovely day to do so but Nick wanted a second chance to date me again so I agreed and so far he's done pretty well I even check his phone for any suspicious messages from anyone cause I know how he is then I get a phone call from Stephanie McMahon (I wonder what she wants) I turned to Nick and said"Hey can you watch Mera while I talk to Stephanie Nick," he nodded his head as I head inside and answered my phone.
-conversation between Stephanie and Celina-
Celina: Hey Steph you called me.
Stephanie: Yes I did I'm calling because I think it's time our Smackdown and Raw Women's champion comes home.
Celina: I don't know Stephanie if I'm ready to come home again.
Stephanie: Turn on the tv to the WWE channel there's a segment you have to watch it's gotten personal.
Celina: Personal?
(Celina turns on the television as Nick and Mera come inside)
Stephanie: Watch the whole segment this will make you come home.
Celina: What does this have to do with me.
(Watches the whole segment)
Stephanie: I think your ready to come home and beat Carmella, Dean, and Miz for your title belts.
Celina: Your asking me to take part in a 3 person tag team match in Pittsburgh are you crazy!
Nick: I think you should do it babe.
Celina: Fine I'll come home but nobody is to know about me returning to the ring we'll see you in Pittsburgh.
-End of conversation-
*skip to being in Pittsburgh at the arena that night for Monday Night Raw live*
~Nobody's POV~
It's been a while since she's been back in the ring but she's been practicing some new moves and submissions while being away but tonight she'll be in 3 person tag team match against Carmella, Miz, and Dean with Maryse at ringside but tonight her tag team partners tonight was Dolph Ziegler and John Cena with Nikki at ringside. At the arena nobody knew that Celina was back in WWE but she also hasn't relinquished her titles at all she was in her private locker room with Mera and Dolph getting ready for his match tonight with the Duchess.
~Celina Bella's POV~