Kurogiri and the Attack Plans

June first came and Izuku stood on Kyota Bridge with the other Lights. People began to gather. Faces he had seen in the Events subtab that never lived with the branch and people he had never seen. Newcomers. And a lot of them. Izuku grinned behind his mask.

Ten, twenty, forty, sixty... They just kept coming! Man, he was glad that they had bought a couple more warehouses in preparation for this because, at the end of it, there were over three hundred people standing on that bridge. Izuku stood on the ledge.
"WELCOME!" He shouted, gathering the attention of all there. "We are so very glad to have you here, friends, and are extremely grateful! I will give you a rundown of what we will be doing right now. We for the next two months we will be teaching you all hand to hand combat so that in two months we can attack to Heroes Provisional License Exam. After that, we will be doing nonstop training on weapons and firearms until we can settle a deal with the Yakuza. They have something very valuable that we want. After that, for a few months or until we think we are ready, it will be nonstop training once again and recruiting because in hopefully six months to a year we will be starting the third world war: World War Quirkless. Right now, all of you who are quirked, please move to the left and all of those who are not, to the right."

Izuku was surprised that, while the number of quirkless still doubled the size of the quirked, it was still only doubled. Not tripled. There were at least a hundred quirked members on their side.

"Great, thank you. We will also be training quirk usage and protecting our people and teaming up with the quirkless so that you can do surprise combative techniques." Izuku paused and took a deep breath. "Make no mistake. The Quirkless Rejects are going to war. Now that you are here, you are part of it. Each and every one of you will fight until either side gives up and let me tell you now, our side will not be the first to give. Do you understand me?! If you do, say 'Yes, Chief!'"

...

"Y- YES CHIEF!"

"Good. Now, let us get going." He pressed a button and the League opened a warp gate for him. "Once you enter this warp gate, there is no turning back. Please, enter." A few hesitated but one-by-one they all filed in. "Thanks, Kurogiri," Izuku whispered as he entered.
The man hummed back as he couldn't make much noise since he was undercover. Izuku had been working with Kurogiri for a while now. The greenette grinned because he knew it... he had turned the League's most valuable asset to their side and the taste of winning him over was great!

As soon as they entered, Izuku and the Lights got to work. The whole day was dedicated to getting each and every one of them settled in.

The next day, they got to work harder than ever before. The news was wild about the sudden disappearance of over 300 people. Other countries were getting mad too as more and more of their citizens were disappearing as well. He had seen all of the posts on the website. The Quirkless Rejects numbers were greater than 10,000 and still growing. Even now, Deku was still receiving messages on Quirkless Pals and more members were joining by the second. He had no idea their influence was on this scale but that was perfectly fine. This was just what they needed.
Within a month, they had a routine going. Izuku was constantly checking in with the other branch leaders on their progress. The warehouses looked like secret army camps and, in a sense, they were. The day of the Heroes Provisional License Exam was only a week away. Everyone was tense for the whole week.
Izuku, Eraserhead, and Grimlin were now sitting in the underground bunker waiting for Kurogiri to appear. He felt a change in the air and soon a warp gate opened and closed to reveal the misty man.
"Kurogiri," Izuku greeted going up to the man and extending his hand. The man bowed before taking it. "Chief Deku."
"Let's get down to business, shall we?" Kurogiri nodded. Izuku's sunglasses turned happy. "Great!" he said, clapping his hands together and listening to his handcuffs clang together. The four all sat down.