Heroes, Fear Us

Over the time that the Quirkless Rejects had been training with Stain, they had all been getting increasingly better. While they all shared the same teacher, Stain made good work of teaching them each their own individual fighting styles.

Izuku tended to use his legs more and had the metal souls so they focused on that for him. He knew several different techniques like landing a kick after jumping, spinning and kicking into the side, the roundhouse kick from the air, and many more. He was also able to be able to twist off when an attack was deflected and in whatever position he landed on, he could effectively Dodge or attack again from that point. He learned basic fist fighting so he could throw a punch and basic gun skills to fire the pistol Giran allowed him to keep.

Grimlin was their close combat fighter with his steel knuckles. He was taught boxing and could knock a grown man out could with a single blow. Breaking ribs and other bones were easy games. Grimlin was actually quite ripped despite his age. It was probably from his time serving in the military.

Jester and Stain got along very well considering they both used knives and swords predominantly. Jester was taught human autonomy and how to judge the distance between his hand, the hilt, the blade, and the person on the receiving end of said blade so that he could accurately hit someone from behind or in front without hitting any vitals.

Anima learned to use the bo staff almost professionally. She could jab someone in the front, force it into the gut of an attacker behind her, then twist and sweep surrounding forces in one swift move. She could twirl that staff like a conductor could his baton despite its size. Anima also learned how to vault off the ground over people and obstacles to dodge.

Bubblegum was very mobile. The grappling hook was retractable so it pulled her forwards when it latched and thrusters in the back propelled her at a greater speed. She also learned distance like Jester so she could use her katana midair. Bubble learned a more traditional and graceful form of swordsmanship for when she was on the ground.

Stain only taught Doom basic hand to hand combat because Doom used guns. They had to higher a black market gun specialist to teach him. He learned how to accurately hit a target in vitals and none vitals from long distances with the sniper and how to shoot short distances with the pistols. He was trained on how to shoot a man attacking a comrade without hitting the comrade even if they were basically touching.

The team was stacked, to say the least. They also got their official costumes in.

Izuku had a forest green vest with nothing on underneath. He wore black pants that looked like slacks but we're very easy to move in. His staple red hightops had the metal attachments. On his side was a black gun holster and the golden pistol. Izuku had forest green handcuffs and black gloves as well as the obvious digital sunglasses, black mask with the "X", and earring.

Jester had a similar bright yellow vest but strapped down in an "X" formation were multiple short blade knives for easy access. He wore tight black jeans with two long swords hanging off either side. Jester had bright yellow headphones, handcuffs, the cloth over his eyes, and combat boots that went halfway up to his knee cap.

Doom dawned a black denim jacket with a tight black t-shirt underneath. He had loose black jeans and black boots on. The black sniper was strung across his back and the two black pistols were in black gun holsters on either side of him. The only other color in Doom was the white of the skull smile on his medical mask and his white handcuffs.

Grimlin went shirtless to show off his abs. He wore the steel knuckles purple hammer pants, the purple mask covering the top half of his face, purple handcuffs, and black tennis shoes.

Anima stayed true to the witch look. She dyed her pink tips blue and wore a light blue witches cloak. She also wore a light blue witches hat with a black sash that held gunpowder. She had black leggings since the cloak went to her knees. Anima wore black heel boots and her veil was changed from red to blue and her handcuffs were also blue. In her pockets were the bomb balls and a lighter for the gunpowder. attached to the waist of her back was the brown wooden extendable bo staff.