Miss Me?

<Deku has come online>

Deku:
That was way too obvious.

<WhiteFox has come online>

WhiteFox:
So that was you.

Deku:
No duh
I understand you need to make money but at least change your appearance!

WhiteFox:
Sorry.

Deku:
Aren't you like really rich anyways?

WhiteFox:
Yeah.

...

Deku:
nevermind. just nevermind.
Anyways come to the back of the bakery tomorrow at 2, the league wants to talk.

WhiteFox:
Ok.

Deku:
In costume

WhiteFox:
Ok.

...

Deku:
no offense but you're boring to text.

WhiteFox:
We're sorry.

Deku:
it's ok just saying.
See you tomorrow.

<Deku has gone offline>

________________________________________

"Who the hell are they?" growled Shigaraki, referring to Fox.

"They are the Quirkless Rejects newest members," replied Deku. "Why? You got a problem?"

The two stared at each other in silence for a long while.

"Tsk, Kurogiri tell them the plan." Deku smirked under his mask.
"Certainly," said the mist man behind the counter. Deku pulled down his mask and sipped on a margarita as he listened. Grimlin had warned him not to drink but Deku ignored him, like always. Izuku didn't like that.

"Tomorrow we will cause a distraction and use it to warp in and get a class schedule. We will tell you guys when and where we will infiltrate but we expect it to be within the next week after retrieving the schedule."

Deku nodded. "Mind if I ask a favor?"
"What is it?"
"If you find the class with a kid named Katsuki Bakugou, choose that one."
"Why should we?" hissed Shigaraki.

"I have a personal vendetta against him."

"I don't see why not," said Kurogiri. "Coolio."

The group was warped back to the back of the bakery soon after. "Okay," started Deku, "stay on standby. They'll contact us soon so we need to be ready to leave at the drop of a pin, ok?"

The all nodded. "Back to work then!"

________________________________________

"Reporters broke in." stated Aizawa.
Mikumo and the hero sat at a table in the Soft Blossom Bakery.
"What? How?"
"I don't know but it's got me on edge. Reporters shouldn't be capable of that."

Mikumo nodded in understanding. "Well, besides that, do you like your class?"

Aizawa hummed. "Mostly. I expelled one kid already, he was a major pervert. We have a mute kid, actually two. One is really strong, the other has potential. Oh, and your girlfriend is there." He smirked as Mikumo blushed.

"O- oh that's good!"

"Yeah, she got the best ball throw score of infinity." Mikumo laughed. "That sounds about right!"