27

"Welcome to Exegol." is the first thing I hear in my headset as we arrive to massive cannons shooting at us. 

"Poe I got a visual on the tower." Finn says as our ships head down to their power source.

"Get ready, crew, and be safe!" I tell them as we fly threw the shots from oncoming Tie-Fighters, Poe helping guard our freighters. 

"They just turned down power from the tower!" I hear Finn yell to us, "Their power must be coming from somewhere else, they caught onto us." Poe says and when I run to the cockpit to see what was happening I saw Ren's ship. 

"The signal is coming from that main command ship, make that our drop zone." I tell them, "You want to launch a ground invasion on a star destroyer?!" Jess asked and Finn answered for me, obviously feeling what I felt too. 

"We don't want to but it's our only chance. Make sure to give us cover." Finn says and I run back to my crew. 

"Listen closely, they transferred their power, we are landing on the star destroyer. Our main problem will be the Troopers, so always keep your eyes up." Soon enough we are landing right next to Finn's ship and immediately the doors open. 

We instantly run out, shooting whoever Finn and their crew on horseback couldn't get. I run alongside Connix and Rose when we see large transports of red stromtroopers arrive as well. Blaster fire is everywhere, flying right past us, I spot Finn and Jannah over by the tower and break off from the girls. 

Finn sees me coming over to them as I give them cover, blasting troopers around them. "We did it!" Finn says as he watches their bomb take down the large tower, "They will probably have a back up source up soon, you should try and take down the command center." I tell them and they agree, running towards an abandoned cannon. 

When I follow them Finn stops me, "Don't come Elise, you need to go get everybody back to the ship, it's too dangerous for you. For you both." Say whispers, and he knows, but I have no clue how he would. "How do you know." I say back, giving him narrowed eyes. 

"I can't explain it, but I could tell. Now go!" He says and I run back to my crew relatively easily, most of the troopers were taken down. I look up and see that those in the air are taking heavy loses. 

"I'm sorry guys, there's just too many of them." I hear Poe say, losing hope. Before I could respond an oh so familiar voice filled up our headsets.

"But there are more of us Poe." and sure enough, there were. Thousands of civilian ships lined the atmosphere, ready to help us. Lando did it, he really did it. Instantly we were helped out a lot, Tie-Fighters went down at rapid rates. I pushed people onto the transport so that we could get out of here, especially before they blew up the ship we were on. 

But then everything stopped, every ship, ours and theirs. It was Palpatine, he was shooting lightning, disabling every ship. Everything went in slow motion, ships came falling down, I could hear yells from other pilots, "Our systems are down!" I hear Poe yell and then suddenly, after a dangerously long minute, everything was back.

Pilots shot back into the air, determined to take down the Order's cannons and I felt it. I felt Palpatine being destroyed, Rey did it. I closed the transport doors and told the pilots that we were clear for takeoff. We shot off and I saw Jannah and Finn firing the shots into the Command Deck, which destroyed their ship.

The ship started crumbling apart but all I could notice is that the shuttle they were supposed to go on, left. "Poe, Finn and Jannah didn't board their cruiser, they're still on that ship."

"I got it, I'll get them." Poe said, and with everything coming down and that Star Destroyer bound to blow up soon, it was a horrible idea.

"Poe you're going to get yourself killed!" I yelled, our ship getting a good distance away from everything. "I am fast." is all he says and I roll my eyes, nervous for him.