Chapter Four

Layla's Pov
Alright, Layla now all you need is his attention. I blinked my large eyes a few times, the only sound in the room was the loud clicking of Taehyung messing with keyboard and the music playing from his phone. God he was a work of art without all his makeup on. No focus.

I shook my head quickly scratching at my ears roughly with my back paws, before hearing the collar jiggling loudly wrapped around my neck. Yeontan was passed out sleep on the side of Taehyung's bed without a single care in the world, I wish I could be like that.

I literally could see his balls hanging off the bed, that looks uncomfortable I wonder how guys can handle that. I shook my head in disgust before quickly starting to bark loudly, plopping my butt on the ground straight on the floor.

It took a couple of my barks before Taehyung pulled his head back to look at me, his view straight away from his dyed black hair getting into view of his eyes. He flashed me and patted his empty lap for me.

I quickly jumped up on the quite high bed, scrambling to get on it almost dying in the process before I made myself comfortable in his warm lap. I peeked around his arms my head resting on his warm arm.

Almost relaxing until I remembered the task at hand. I gently nudged my head all over his hand but he wasn't getting the hint and started rubbing all over my head and ears scratching it with a soft smile across his features.

I licked his hand before I moved under his hand and saw he was on a Google doc. This would be perfect, and his keyboard was set to English too. "What are you doing pretty girl?" His deep voice was questioning me. I raised up one paw and started slowly trying to type out what I've been trying to say.

Taehyung slowly held his breath and I moved my paws back and forth satisfied with what I accomplished, nodding my head to myself before I then started peeking up at Taehyung who's entire face changed, and his eyes were wide his mouth dropped open.

"No way...."

_______________________________
"Okay! Okay... Maybe this will be easier for you, blink once for yes, and two for no." I tilted my head gazing at Taehyung after the had the deepest freak attack to mankind. Almost threw me out of his lap before I started whining.

" So... You're human? " I blinked once wiggling my butt on the floor. "Jesus." He whispered running his face looking beyond worried "Did someone do this to you? " I blinked once again looking at him happy that he was getting this so quickly.

"Are you gonna kill me?" I let a low bark out blinking twice. How the hell am I gonna kill him, I freak out when I play chase with Min Holly and Yeontan. Taehyung sighed heavily and quickly scooped me up holding me his arms.

"This is crazy I must be high... Dogs can't be humans... Can they?" I watched him take a glance at Yeontan who rolled over in his sleep. Taehyung glanced down at me again and his shaking hands came in contact with my ears and head even more.

"But you have no reason to lie... Oh God Layla I wanna help you, you are stuck as a dog! There's gotta be like some code, or like a weird spell. I'm just gonna have to search and find." He mumbles slowly bouncing me. I whined quietly on his arms feeling some kind of a weight lifted off my mind that someone finally understood. Someone didn't think I was crazy.

It was quiet, but there was occasional mumble from Taehyung holding me, and kissing the top of my head while doing stuff on his laptop "Hey Layla do you like being here with me... Like me taking care of you with your situation." I slowly blinked once.

I wasn't gonna lie to him he has taken care of me so much, and I was so thankful for him without him adopting me I could have easily been taken by people who abuse animals. I loved being here, and I wanted to him. I missed being human. And almost forget what it was like really to be human.I

But I can't forget it completely. It was quiet again and my ears flapped a little when Taehyung kissed my head again mumbling to me.

"I enjoy having you here too, I'm happy I found you, and I swear to you I'm gonna help you, even when I'm busy." I snuggled into his arms again my eyes staying shut, staying in the embrace. Thank you Taehyung... Really thank you I thought.