'Who is this girl?' One older lady asked as she observed Lady Tsunade's apprentice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Team Guy go around the back and wait for the signal."

"Hai." The group chorused as they left swiftly.

"Sakura?"

"Yes Kakashi-sensei?"

"You ready?"

"Ready whenever you are."

"On my signal." As soon as the silver-haired nin's fingers curled into the 'go' signal, the giant boulder splintered into tiny rocks. Naruto stared in awe of Sakura's show of strength, but before he could day dream longer the Akatsuki were in view. The group lowered into battle stances as they looked at the sandy blonde sitting atop of Gaara and the hunchback next to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura was standing by lady Chiyo in a fighting stance observing her surroundings while keeping an eye on her opponent. Flying all around her were enemy puppets while her temporary partner had her own sets of puppets up, puppets called Mother and Father. Attacking and dodging were seen in the new arena made by the hideout. Sakura jumped over a puppet when she saw Chiyo's puppets collapse. 

"Why do you insist on beating me?" 'What?' Sakura thought as she looked over. "Why do you keep trying to beat a game you can't win?" Sasori continued. 

Sakura punched the head of a puppet, "You are going to judge me," another puppet head, "before you," shattered wood  "even," crash "know my prowess?" She finished as she stood tall with a mass of wooden corpses around the arena. The red head smirked.

"You are a very interesting woman to have defeated a hundred of my puppets," He started taking out another scroll and suddenly summoned another puppet, but this puppet was different and resembled somebody. 

"The Third KazeKage?"  Chiyo uttered staring up at the now rising black sand that is currently surrounding what seemed to be a wooden KazeKage. 

"Ready for round two pinky?

The pinkette lowered back down to her battle stance with a calculating look on her face. 

"Are you ready?" Sakura countered before putting her assault into action.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A battery heart thing was in the hands of one pink-haired girl. A cough rang out from the puppet-man. 

"Pinky? May I *cough* know the *cough* name of my killer?"

"Sakura Haruno."

"I'll remember you..." The body finally went completely limp, and Sakura's limbs were set free from the puppet strings of Chiyo. She turned around to face her partner.

"I'm sorry for your loss," Because if there is one thing she learned from this battle is that she just killed Chiyo's grandson.

"No apologies needed, it needed to be done," She said solemnly. "Sakura Haruno."

" Yes ma'am?" 

"I apologize for underestimating you, and I need to ask you something."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura stood there crying as she watched this woman give her life for her village, as she gave her life to Gaara. 'That kind of loyalty and love is sometimes hard to find, but once you find that passion, it's hard to imagine life without it.'  Sakura thought, 'like Zabuza and Haku. Like mom and dad.'  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before they left the Village Hidden in The Sand, Sakura went to visit Chiyo's grave. She stared at the tombstone and let some tears fall down. She hastily wiped her face and placed a pink ribbon on the tombstone. 

"Thank you for teaching me true strength and loyalty." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome back team 7, Sakura I have another mission for you, the rest of you are dismissed." Tsunade said with authority. 'Wow, just got back and already another mission just great.' Sakura thought.

"I need you to go with team ten to the Hidden Village in the Stone, we are not on the best terms with them right now and usually I would send Cherry Blossom, but she is unavailable all week. Can I trust you to go with them? Your medical expertise will be a big help in this mission." Tsunade asked.

"I accept Lady Tsunade. What exactly is in the mission details?" Sakura asked, 'I really am overworked.' 

"I knew I could count on you Sakura."

"Of course master." 'sigh' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well Sakura we finally get a mission together! Isn't this exciting?!" A blonde girl said as she was hopping tree branch to tree branch beside her teammates. 

"Sure is." Sakura responded holding back a yawn. 'I am so tired.'

"Uuhg, troublesome women."  

"It's good to see you again Sakura!" A jolly soul joined the other three in treebranch hopping.

"You too Choji!" A genuine smile appeared on her lips. 'ah, but the trouble is worth it if I can keep my friends safe and be able to enjoy their smile like this everyday.' Little did Sakura or team ten know that this mission would change everything. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Hey Guys! Sorry this update took so long, I worked on this a while back and I thought it deleted the whole chapter. So I was a little upset and didn't work on it and then I checked again to work on it and it turned out it didn't delete!! SORRY! Also I have had writers block for the longest time. Sorry for any misspellings and grammatical errors! Sorry this story is taking so long!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!

1301 Words.