Chapter 11

A/N- Hey guys! Thank you for your patience! Here is the next Chapter. This is where the plot really starts moving. Sorry for any Misspellings and grammatical Errors!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The goal of this assignment is to capture a group that has been terrorizing small settlements outside of The Hidden Village of the Stone."

"Why not just take them out? Why capture?" Ino asked curiously.

"Well, the way we have traced their movements it seems that they are not just here to attack for fun. They have been moving from different settlements from well-known towns, to campsites, like they are-" The kage paused to gather his thoughts.

"Looking for something?" Sakura chimed in.

"Exactly Miss Haruno." The Tsuchikage said appraisingly, and with a tilt of his head any trace of friendliness was wiped off his face as his gaze hardened. "This group isn't very well known, but it seems as though they are searching for something or someone and I want to know if there is more behind it, But past groups that I have sent have not come back unscathed, and some not alive. And that is why, although it hurts my pride, I asked for a Konoha group."

"This way you are not risking more of your own people, but you also get medical expertise that you cannot provide here in this Village." Shikamaru hummed. "A good idea."

"Precisely, The Hidden Leaf has always had good medicine and medical resources, and if another village gets attacked I would like for them to be safe and taken care of."

"Do we know the name of the group?" Chouji asked.

"One of the survivors of the group I have sent came back with a name." The Tsuchikage answered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

"Sakura, one more thing before I leave...That ability you have; must be kept a secret, because the rest of your family was killed because of that gift." A black-haired male said, back visible with a pack evident on his back and head tilted to the side.

"Do you know who killed them?" Sakura meekly asked.

"A group called-" And he turned around to face the little pink-haired girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Shinko." Sakura whispered at the same time as the Tsuchikage. Nobody heard the whisper or saw the realization on her face as the debriefing continued. 'The Shinko are nearby looking for something or someone...could it be me?'

"-and the survivor was also able to get a lead on what their next location will be and that's where you come in."

Sakura tightened her grip on a certain pink fabric that is in her pocket.

'I hope everything goes smoothly.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in a small village by the Hidden Stone:

A teenager with black hair shaped like a ducks butt was sitting in the bar listening in on different conversations to get a lead for a mission assigned by the snake himself. He took a swig from his drink when he heard a familiar name from a couple tables to his left.