Chapter 4

A/N- Hey guys! I know I'm taking so long to update and all, and I apologize for that. Sorry for any grammatical errors and misspellings.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A scream rippled through the silence as Sakura was staring at a certain black-haired boy who was covered in blood.

"Sa-kura *cough* help me." The bloodied Sasuke wheezed.

Sakura looked on in horror 'How could I let this happen?' She thought. 'Genjutsu.' She put her hand and released a small amount of chakra. The vision disappeared, and she let out a breath of relief. She walked on and came face to face with the head of Sasuke sticking up from the ground, and let out another ear-splitting scream. Sakura almost fainted and tried to release a nonexistent genjutsu.

"It's not a genjutsu." Sasuke replied. "that jonin sensei of ours put me in this situation."

"Need help then?" Sakura asked.

"no."

"It looks like you do."

"I don't need it."

"Are you sure?"

"hn."

"Have it your way Sasu-ke." She said then walked away. She ran into an upside down Naruto.

"Need help?"

"No thanks Sakura-chan!"

"Are you sure?"

"If I'm going to be Hokage, I gotta do this myself!"

"Alright Na-ru-to." Then walked away again.

Then the bell rang. The test had concluded

-----------------------------------------------------------------

They somehow passed using the point of the test...teamwork.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A few days passed by since team 7 has been created.

Painting fences, walking dogs, finding Tora, hauling boxes, babysitting and endless cleaning. The D-rank missions were getting to them. Teamwork training in the mornings, which Kakashi was always late for, and dreadful missions in the afternoon. This day was no different...yet.

The team headed back to the Hokages office with a lost cat in hand, ready to get their next mission.

Arguments shot back between Sasuke and Naruto, Kakashi was reading a book, and Sakura was walking slightly behind them with a smile on her face.

They reached their destination.

Now arguments were flying back and forth between Iruka-Sensei and Naruto. And Naruto won. The Hokage approved a C-rank mission to team 7. The Hokage ordered a man to come into the room.

"You will escort Tazuna the bridge-builder to the Wave country and will finish once he is finished the bridge." The Hokage said.

The man smelled of booze, had a small blush on his cheeks and was walking like someone who was slightly intoxicated.

"These brats are supposed to protect me? They look like they couldn't even hurt a fly. Especially the shorty."

Naruto started laughing, "See that Teme? He thinks you look weak. AHAHAH!"

Sasuke sent a glare in his direction. "You need your eyes checked dobe." Then walked forward so that they were all lined up and realization hit Naruto's face.