Chapter 2

A/N- Hello guys! Sorry for any misspellings and grammatical errors!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my gosh, did you see Sasuke? He is so hot!" A girl said talking with another group of girls. 

"Yeah, earlier he waved at me, he so has a crush on me."

"Nu-uh he has a crush on me!"

"NO ME!"

These were the comments that reached the pinkette's ears. 'What do the girls see in him anyways? just his looks? Do they even know him' Sakura thought. She then saw a girl with black hair running away sobbing, she knew what she had to do, and she just left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke was just walking back home, he had to break another girl's heart that day. He conitnued walking until he heard something. It was a girl's voice. He followed it until he reached a clearing in a forest. There sat the brunet that helped him in the forest. She was talking to someone, that someone was the girl's heart he broke.

"What's wrong?" The brunet with the mask asked the black haired girl.

"Why do you care?" The black haired girl was looking curiously at the ribbon that she saw prior to meeting this masked stranger. The ribbon had in kanji Think.

"I don't know, why do you love?" The girl looked up wide-eyed. "Now, you don't have to tell me, I was just curious. But I can kind of guess what happened."

"I-I-I confessed to the one I loved how I felt, but he didn't feel the same way. I-I-I"

"Hey, look at me." And she did, she looked at the beautiful mask that covered the brunet's probably beautiful face. "I want you to think a little okay?" The girl just nodded some tears were still escaping. "Why do you love him?" The girl's eyes widened, and her jaw slightly went slack.

"Well, he's cute, smart, and ...I honestly don't know." She said realizing where she went wrong.

"Do you guys hang out? Do you know him? Like actually know him." The masked girl said in a soft tone. The girl with black hair furrowed her eyebrows in deep thought. 

"I guess you're right I don't really know him."

"Now imagine a boy who you barely know, and know nothing about confessed his undying love to you? How would you react? Now I'm not worried because you're a smart, beautiful girl, and I am sure that any guy would be lucky to have you, but maybe you should keep in mind how the other feels." Then the masked girl gave the girl a reassuring hug. 

"I feel so bad, I bet he must've felt awkward and uncomfortable when I did that." She said.

"You're not the first."

"I feel really stupid."

"It's going to be fine Airi."

"You're right. Wait how did you know my na-" But the girl was gone, but in her place was a sakura blossom. The girl looked down at her ribbon, but the kanji changed. It was now: Be Smart. The girl turned her head and saw Sasuke with wide eyes. She also realized he probably saw some of that conversation.

"I'm sorry, I feel really stupid, but can we be friends?" The girl asked. Then Sasuke smiled, he actually SMILED. "Yeah."

(A/N- Don't worry I'm not going to have them be dating, and I know Sasuke was very OOC, but Oh Well. They are just going to be friends, but not super close friends.)