Chapter 12

A/N- Sorry for the late update! Sorry for any misspellings or grammatical errors!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What business do you have dealing with the Shinko, Orochimaru?" Around the said man and the man speaking was a bedroom within a cave. The lighting is dreary and Orochimaru looks like he can't even get out of bed."

"I heard that you have created a new jutsu." Orochimaru said raspily and in-between coughs.

"And what if we do?" The man crossed his arms like a nine year old performing a rebellious inquiry.

"Well, let's just say that we can help each other out."

"What can you do to help us?" The man seemed pretty sceptical of the man's appearance since he looked half dead.

"I hear you are looking for a certain Shinobi...a Shinobi that I know where to find...*cough*" There was a beat of silence before it was broken again by a thoughtful hum.

"I'm starting to like where you're coming from."

"That forbidden jutsu you have is very desirable, unfortunately, my body is too weak to perform it. When the time is right, I will come for payment, and in return, I will send Sasuke to help you acquire the Cherry Blossom... Do we have a deal?" The man smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, the Shinko are looking for the Cherry Blossom, eh?" The Tsuchikage mumbled to himself. "Well, they didn't seem to attack any people in the place you were at, " He sighed deeply. "So-"

"He must've found something." Shikamaru said, "He wouldn't have left without any damage to the settlement if he didn't find something he liked."

'It had turned out that our group was late to capture the Shinko as there was no trace of them anywhere in the village, so our team reconvened and decided to head back to the Tsuchikage with the information we received. It seems that the group had found what they were looking for, which means: I have to watch out.'

"Due to the circumstances, you guys are dismissed from the mission, you will still be paid in full due to the information you have gathered." The team bowed and began filing out when the Tsuchikage continued, "Sakura Haruno." She stopped and turned to face the Tsuchikage. The door closed leaving the two of them alone.

"Yessir?"

"Tell Ms. Hokage that we will willingly help if Konoha is ever in need." Sakura nodded and left noiselessly.

"What an interesting kunoichi." The old man mumbled to himself before continuing the dreaded paperwork.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What am I going to do?" Sakura said, distressed.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, what if they are looking for me...too?" 'I almost revealed that I am the Cherry Blossom.'

"Wh-"

"My mom was a Hitachi, I," she gestured to herself, "am a Hitachi. Maybe the Shinko will come back for my family, they'll find me." Now that Sakura had let that one secret about her mom being dead slip, the jar lid on her person has loosened. Ino and Sakura were on a walk going around Konoha. Sakura is ranting about her concerns while Ino is taking it all in and seeing a new side of her best friend. "What if they go after my friends? What if they go after Sai? What if they go after you?"