Chapter 9

A/N- I know this is taking forever and I honestly think that I need to rewatch the whole Naruto series, because I have read so many fanfictions I am losing my original awe to the entire story. I sometimes forget how amazing this show is. Anyway, here is my next chapter.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you hear about Cherry Blossom?" 

"What do you mean?"

"She is notorious in the Bingo Book now!"

"Really?! That is so cool!" 

Sakura could only take in a shuttered breath as she processed what was being said. 'Bingo book? This is not good, not good at all.' 

"....akur..."

'What if THEY find out?'

"Sa....a"

'What if they take everything away from me again?!"

"Sakura"

'What if they take Naruto,Kakashi, Sasuke, Ino, oh god what if they take Sai?!'

"SAKURA!" 

"huh?!" Sakura's head popped up so fast she almost suffered whiplash.

"Are you ok girl?" Ino asked worriedly. They were out shopping in the civilian district when Sakura started spacing out. "If you need to talk, you know that I will always be here to listen right?" Ino asked in a softer tone. She knew Sakura was holding back, but she didn't know what. 

"Of course Ino." 'If only you knew. If you found out everything you would be so angry with me for keeping it to myself for so long. You would feel so betrayed. Some things are best unknown.' Even as she thought this, she knew it wasn't completely true, because Sai found out and he wasn't angry. 'But he knows of your powers, Ino doesn't'. 'Sai found out, you didn't tell him, no one else can find out.'  

"Alright, as long as you know. " The blonde said in a calm tone. She smiled suddenly. "OOOO, A SALE, We have to go Sakura!!" She said as she was dragged away, her sad thoughts momentarily stopped.

"Ok!" Sakura replied cheerily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tsunade-sama!"

"What is it Shizune?"

"It's a message from the Sand!" Shizune handed the message to Tsunade.

"Send Team 7 immediately!"

"Hai!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The travel was brisk as the first mission for the newly reunited team 7 began. They were quick paced as they went to go save the Kazekage, but little did they know they would run into the sand sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were in the medical ward in sand, everyone was strangely quiet as they observed the pink-head work the poison out of Kankuro's body as he was then given a dose of the antidote that Sakura herself created. Her medical expertise in their prime as she saved a life in high pressure.