Submission

Izuku had his hand clamped over his mouth with a retaining blush, profusely exposed over his cheeks. The same arm was protectively over her head, keeping her in an embrace, as she snuggled on his bare chest. His eyes glanced at the door then to the sliding door leading to the veranda. The curtains were wide open and he could see the cloudy gray sky.

It was still raining. Droplets slid down, the lakes on glass separated and converged like notes on a music sheet. Replaying the melody of last night. A song of commitment and trust. Lyrics of want and need. Tempo hot and heavy.

Izuku and Kyouka, they were outside in the rain making up, making out.

She grunted, pulling his damp shirt close, biting his lip.

He sucked in at the slight pain. He roughly held her wet hair, tilting her head, slipping in his tongue. She rolled her tongue, tempting his to tangle with hers. Their lips smacked smooches in harmony with the heavy rain.

"I never knew making up could be, you know, like this." He mumbled in between the separation of lips. Her breaths panted out a moist chord. It smothered his skin, a lingering taste on his lips, a word to the song.

She nodded along with a smirk. "Hey, you call it full cowling, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

Both talking and kissing. Both focused on both. Individual actions.

"Can you get us to my room?" She climbed on him, almost straddling him.

"But Sensei said..." Trying to protest but was failing horribly. He had his hands wrapped around her waist, already activating full cowling.

Her lips gave weather cold wet contact up his jaw. Against his ear, barely audible. "Fuck it." Vibrating to his core, and that made him throw caution to the wind.

"Yeah, f-fuck it."

"You're so cute when you cuss, babe."

"I think it's hot when you do it too." His grip on her waist tightened. "Hold on." She gave him the okay, nodding her lips against his. He scooped her up bridal style and kicked his foot on a shallow puddle. "Let's go!"

He jumped up in a zigzag. The balconies were his springboards until he reached hers. Landing on the veranda with a slippery skip, catching himself and keeping her safe, just in case.

He gently let her down. She tapped on her tiptoes at first, pecked his cheek then landed completely on the bottom of the imitating red boots she loved, a shy rubber squeak throughout.

She clamped his hand and led him inside her room. He smiled back at the loving tease of her actions. "I'm really happy." He mindlessly whispered, stepping inside. "With you." The same as their first date. He had always felt the same.

Her eyes widened. She twiddled her earphone like a lock of hair. "You said that already, Izuku dummy." Her signature insult for him when her heart-cord strummed their stupid story.

"I know." His voice was soft and earnest, complementing her bashful rebellious tone. "I just wanted to tell you again because I don't want you to forget that."

Her eyes were shadowed. "Why? I mean why are you saying you're happy all of a sudden?"

Izuku's lips dropped slightly from her question, before rising again, casting out her doubt. "A lot of reasons, but mostly because when I look at you or hear your voice... I feel peaceful. I think of the day when I first really noticed you, that day at the park, everything was so tranquil and perfect. You were just there and I couldn't peel my eyes away. I wanted to keep hearing your voice. I'm sorry, it probably doesn't make much sense, but love doesn't have to, does it? At least I don't think so. S-Sorry, I'm rambling again, and apologizing..."

"Love? Y-You, love me?"

"...Yeah, I do, Kyouka."

"...Damn it Izuku." Trembling lips, honestly trying to let out the same amount of emotions he always put into his effort for her. She faced him, raising her eyes to his. "I... I love you too, okay." Her amethyst orbs were twinkling liquid, a reflection of the emotional rain. "Fuck you for making me happy too, just fuck you, dude."

He held her chin, lowering his lips to hers. "Yeah, fuck you too." Whispered a scratchy, passionate, lyric for her only.

She slapped his chest tenderly and giggled a squeal before their lips met. She clutched the damp fabric, dragging him as she walked back. She fumbled with her hand, checking the door, but made sure it was locked.

Once she did, he shoved her against the wall, lifting her up. She let out a high pitch moan. Her back arched, pressing her petite body against his chest. His hands held her thighs, keeping them around his abdomen, sliding his fingers up, rising her damp shirt, feeling her smooth cool tummy. She pulled the slippery sleeves of his sweater down, adorably struggling to take it off. She playfully scowled at his chuckle. She flung the sweater at his face after she finished. His laugh grew, she let out her happiness as well. Being together, was just what it was. Her hand took the sweater off his face, revealing a loving smile. She dropped his sweater to the side on the floor. Her arms wrapped around his neck, his hands held her hip under her shirt and thigh under her shorts.

Their breaths were hot and tempting, her arms pushed down on his chest and shoulder, lifting her body higher, rocking her hips and locking her legs around him. He walked away from the wall, holding her, kissing her. She ran her hands down his body but gripped the bottom of her tank top, she rose it above her body, ever so slowly, with crossed arms. She flung it off, swaying her hair free from the act. She hugged his head, running her cold fingers through his damp dark green hair. She smirked at his shiver. Her hands came back to his cheeks, her lips came back to his.

"Fuck... you..." She whispered only holding endearment and sentiment.

A rainstorm. A cold night. Weather drowning out their voices. Drops streaming down the glass. The shelter called a room only holding passion and love.