Hold Me

"H-Hey, um, Uraraka?" Izuku was squirming.

"Hm, what is it deku?" She had that sunshine smile.

"I was, I was, I was," He kept rambling the same two words. His face was growing redder every time he repeated the phrase. He couldn't finish his sentence.

"Are you okay?" She tilted her head.

"I was, I was," Stuck on repeat.

"Are you mimicking a broken record player? That's pretty good Deku! But my parents are going to pick me up today! They want to go to a special dinner for all the hard work at my internship! I kept trying to deny, but my parents don't want me worrying about money." She waved, leaving the school grounds. "Bye Deku! Tell Iida sorry." She ran off.

Tooru snickered walking away as well. "Midoriya's hopeless."

Izuku snapped out of his playback when a hand landed on his shoulder. "Huh?" He glanced back. "Yaoyorozu?"

She sighed. It was sad to see him fail at his attempt to ask Uraraka out. "She left Midoriya."

Izuku's eyes bulged out. "Uraraka?! When did she?"

Momo sighed again. "You really are hopeless." She crossed her arms under her bust. "What was your plan anyway?"

Izuku scratched his dark green hair. "N-Nothing really. Just wanted to see if she wanted to hang out?"

Yaoyorozu smiled. "Was it really that difficult to ask? Where would you have gone anyways?"

Izuku planked like a board. "I didn't think that far ahead..." With cringe-worthy eyes.

She giggled, covering her mouth with the back of her hand. "Well, when you gain the courage to ask, how about suggesting the arcade? Having fun is what we all crave, ne?"

Izuku grew back to his delightful positivity. "You're definitely right about that! Thanks, Yaoyorozu! Hey, maybe we should go have some fun at the arcade? It was your idea, after all!" He laughed, joking around.

Yaoyorozu stifled a blush, tensing up at his offer. "E-Eh? Um-"

"Oh, there's Iida! Well see you later Yaoyorozu, and thanks for the advice! I'll definitely use it."

Momo adjusted her pose, waving back, forcing a polite smile. "Y-You're welcome." She dropped her hand to her bosom. "He didn't mean anything by that..."

"Hey, Momo ready to go? Sorry for the wait but Kaminari accidentally overcharged." Jirou was laughing her ass off. He was walking behind them with his thumbs up.

"Hm, oh yes. Let's be on our way."

Momo flicked her ponytail to the side. She was sitting beside Jirou as they watched time-consuming videos on her computer.

"Um, is this how you've been distracting yourself." Momo, the always concerned lady, was worried about her closest friend.

Jirou sighed. "Got nothing better to do." She didn't want to talk about this. She already knew where Momo was going with this.

"Why don't you play your guitar? I've never heard you play. I bet it sounds lovely." Momo clapped her hands together to the joyful idea.

Jirou glanced to the edge of her bed, where her acoustic guitar hung slanted, unstrummed. She glared at it, before facing back to the computer. "Don't feel like it." Playing it would only remind her of Izuku.

Momo got up from her chair. She picked up the guitar and held it in her hands, plopping on the bed. "Oh come on? Could you show me how to play? Or we could play together! I know how to play the piano!"