Chapter 20: Ciel...help

Start from the beginning

" I love Queen Elizabeth, however I have to get out of here and back to Ciel. Something's suspicious here... I mean why would the Queen bring me back here after me being gone for a month. Why now? I know her... she must be planning something. Ciel is my best chance right now."

You lightly blushed at the thought of Ciel. You had to admit that you missed him very much. You liked everything about him. His serious tone, down to his childish inner self. 

You would like to be in his arms right now... just like the time he saved you from the freeing waters of that river. " Ciel..." You lightly smiled. " I think I might..." 

You shook the embarrassing thought from your head and looked at the door of the room. " I want to get out of here.." Your voice was still very hoarse and quite.

* TIME SKIP: 5 MIN*

It's been 5 minutes and you were struggling your way to the side of the bed. Because your legs were weak and your body felt limb, it was hard to move.

" A...almost there...aaah!" You fell of the bed and onto the floor as you let out a small cry of pain. 

" My s..side hurts so much." You slowly lifted a hand to your waist and pulled up the pink dress you were wearing. ( When you woke up you found that you were wearing a  pink dress that the Queen probably made someone change you into. )

 )

(  HELLO READER-CHANN'S!!! YOU CAN CHOOSE THAT DRESS TO IMAGINE YOUR IN..... OR THIS ONE DOWN HERE! )

You noticed that a great amount of bandages were wrapped around your waist and up towards your torso

You noticed that a great amount of bandages were wrapped around your waist and up towards your torso. " I must have gotten injured when I took that attack for Ciel...." You thought this and remembered how the blade in your skin felt. This made you wince a little before you put down your dress and began crawling towards the door.

" I can't w...walk... this is so annoying.." You coughed again and crawled faster to the door, using your elbows in the front, to push your body forward.

When you reached the door you lifted your arm up and lightly grazed the door handle. " D..damn it.."

" H...help!..." This yell kind of came out very weak so you tried again.  " H..help!" You began to continuously cough for a few minutes before the door nob began to turn.