Sweet Justice part 2

[theme song playing]

Diana: By the white beard of Zeus, what is this place?

Peter: This is the mall.

Babs: That's right Peter. Normal teenager lesson number one, never say stuff like... "By the white beard of Zeus." Lesson number two, you gotta look the part. Bright colors, big logos, be bold!

Kara: Leather, lots and lots of leather.

Babs: Lesson 3, your phone is your life. Pics, emails, texts, shopping, social media, every single bit of knowledge mankind has ever known.

Jessica: [grunt] Uh, no leather. These were all made with organic cotton from Turkey.

Karen: Dress to not draw attention to yourself. But not too much, or you risk drawing attention to yourself.

Babs: Now, get in there and be normal.

Babs: I know. Accessories! Whoa! [grunt]

Zatanna: [sigh] Have you finished tormenting this poor girl? Then, allow me. detcefrep rennam lla ni stcefrep kool ["perfected manner all in perfects look"] Ta-da!

Jessica: Oh, she's good.

Babs: [gasps]

Zatanna: Ladies and Gentalman, may I present Diana Prince. Foreign exchange student from Greece. Geek chic.

Diana: And these garments give me the appearance of a typical mortal female adolescent?

[all together]

Jessica: Oh yeah.

Zatanna: Oh, yes.

Kara: I guess.

Peter: You look good.

Diana: Good. Then it is my turn.

 Then it is my turn

Babs: [squeal]

Diana: If we are to be a team, then I must know your skills and abilities. You! Name, rank, skills

Jessica: Uh... Hi, I'm Jess. I'm a cadet in something called the Green Lantern Corp. And... [exhales] Oh, boy. Well, see, I was given this power ring by these weird aliens. They are sort of like space cops and they patrol these different sectors. You know what, the whole thing is really complicated. I can make stuff with this ring.

Babs: That is so cool! Do a pogo stick. A burrito. A mucho megarrito supremo with the works!

Diana: With this ring of the gods, you may produce any weapon imaginable to beat your enemies into submission?

Jessica: Well, in theory, yes. But I don't believe in violence.

Diana: Admirable. So how shall you be known?

Jessica: Green Lantern? Kinda comes with the ring.

Diana: Good. And you, Batgirl?

Babs: I can do all sorts of cool stuff. Even though I don't have any alien rings or anything, but I'm really good at figuring things out. And I make the coolest bat gadgets, like this! Bat barometer and this glow-in-the-dark bat staff. And these bat grappling hooks that I was totally this close to using when Batman was fighting Professor Pyg on the roof of this building. But then Robin showed up, and Batman had to save him. And you know how that goes. And I never actually got to show him how they work. And I never even got to meet him, but that's a whole different story, so I...