chapter 27

[Where did all my readers go?! :( I was at like 400 and now I'm under 50 WTF help me]

I was looking right into the eyes of Michael Phelps. 

"How- How did you find me?" I asked.

"Your friend Anna told me you were in New York."

"So you came all the way out here?"

He nodded.

"But I guess it's too late." He said, glancing at my ring.

"Michael, we talked about this."

"I know, but I just can't forget you, Kylie. You're all I've been thinking about since the olympics."

"I don't know what to tell you."

"Why him? Why can't I ever get someone like you? You're all that I want. Ryan doesn't deserve you."

"And you think you deserve me?"

"Of course I do. I know I can treat you better."

"You know nothing about us, Michael."

"I know you aren't happy with him."

I rolled my eyes.

"If I wasn't happy, I wouldn't be marrying him."

"Can't I have just have one chance? That's all I'm asking."

"You said it yourself, It's too late."

He looked like he was at a loss of words. Poor guy, he really thought I'd give him a chance.

"What does he have that I don't? I have more medals, I can swim faster, but I just can't figure out why you want him."

"He gives me something that you don't. He loves me- more than anyone could love another person. I don't care about his medals, or how fast he can swim. All I care about is him. When I look at him, I just- I feel at home. Words can't really describe it..."

I almost forgot I was talking to Michael at this point.

"I could love you that way too."

"Michael, maybe you could, but I could never love you the way I love Ryan. You could never be what he is to me."

Before he could respond, someone interrupted our conversation.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Becca said.

"What the hell?! You too?!" I said to her.

"What? Not excited to see me. I told you I'd steal your boyfriend."

Michael looked at me with a really confused expression.

"Wait who's this?" Michael asked, looking at Becca.

"Some bitch who thinks she can steal my fiance."

"Oh, you must be Kylie's fiance." She said, smiling at Michael.

MIchael looked at me.

"Uhmm yes, he is." I replied

"Wait, what?" Michael said.

Without warning, Becca grabbed Michael and started kissing him. Well that was awkward. Maybe if I just slowly walk away, they won't notice. Luckily, I ran off without them noticing. Who knows, maybe they could end up together. Hmmmm no, Becca's too much of a slut to stay with one guy. 

Should I tell Ryan about Michael? Probably not. He'd ask way too many questions about it. Anyway it's not like anything really happened. Ok, some stuff did happen. Becca and Michael made out. But that doesn't really concern me. I just kinda let the whole event disappear.