Chapter 13: We are only seven but we got to heaven.

Start from the beginning

After discussing for a while, the twilight falls in and they are getting ready to go back to their boat. They go outside the house and close the door. "Guess we all have settled our feelings now, right?" Namjoon asks, but has a shiver in his voice. "I will never forget them. It feels like they never left."Jimin holds his hand on his heart. "I know right; as if they could come back any moment." They walk off towards the beach. Namjoon takes small steps, hesitantly. "Namjoon? No way." Namjoon freezes. He turns around, slowly, afraid of seeing a ghost. He sees Jin and Yoongi, holding hands, waving in disbelieve. "J-jin? Yoongi?" He pinches his cheek. "Namjoon, what is wr-" Jungkook came back for him but freezes too. "G-ghosts!" Hoseok jumps in Taehyung's arms. "Ghosts!" Jin looks confused. He walks towards Namjoon and Jungkook. The others are coming towards Namjoon too. The others are shaking in fear. Is this island haunted? "What ghosts? We are no ghosts." Jin smiles. "What do you mean?" Jungkook slowly comes closer. His hand reaches out to touch Jin's face. "They are not ghosts. They are warm to the touch." The others relax too. "But....But how is is this possible? We saw you die. Both of you died. And after that we saw you evaporate into the sky..." Hoseok mentions. "I know right? It was crazy. I did die I think." Jin comes closer. "I just remember Jin's voice calling out to me. Saving me." Yoongi smiles and looks at Jin, in love.

"The next thing we knew, we were back here

"The next thing we knew, we were back here. Just like so many years ago. But we didn't have a boat. So we could not leave this island." Jin plays angry. Yoongi continues. "Jin disappeared like this too, the first time, after our break up. But this time we kept our memory. I don't know how but I feel like it has been a gift. And yes, we have been living without luxury, but it wasn't that bad. We were together. That was all we needed." They touch noses and are having a married couple vibe. They look very happy. "We had time to focus on each other. Yoongi also had time to handle his shadows." "So what brought you here?" Yoongi asks. "We are getting quite the population. So many Army's. So we figured we might as well just use this island before it gets taken by other countries." Jin nods. "Sounds normal. But why did it take you so long. We expected you guys here already almost a week after our disappearance." "Sounds to me they didn't miss us at all, no?" Yoongi even makes a joke. They all laugh a bit relieved. They start to hug them. Everyone is hugging and just crying tears of happiness.

A few months later

Yoongi is walking over a construction worksite. He is checking with the main contractor about the progress of the new hospital. They are walking around. Yoongi leaves the site and comes home. Jin is in the kitchen, preparing vegetables. "Welcome home!" Yoongi kisses Jin. "I'm home."

He walks to the living room and opens skype

He walks to the living room and opens skype. "The building is going well, the hospital will be finished in about 6 months. We can then get about 15000 people on this island." Namjoon laughs from on the webcam. "Thank god you planned this well. Me and Jin are ready for duty as vice president of the second island. Thank you for the chance." Jimin pushes Namjoon out of the way "Hyung! We can't wait for the end of the month when you come visit us again!Too bad that you only come once a month to the mainland. We miss you! Saranghae! Borahae!" And he does finger hearts and a big heart around his head. Jungkook kisses Jimin on the cheek. "Ya! Hyung, who are you shooting hearts to, and who are you confessing to? You are mine!" He looks in the camera "He is mine, hyung." and he laughs his kookie smile.

 "Okay, well consider the briefing done

"Okay, well consider the briefing done. Say hi to TaeTae and Hoseok from us. Lots of love! Miss you guys." Yoongi smiles and Jin comes behind him and waves very shortly before hanging up. Jin throws his arms around Yoongi's shoulders and kisses him in the neck and side of head. "I love you, my love." Yoongi holds his hand on Jin's face and turns his head. "Love you more." He kisses Jin on the lips. Jin closes the laptop.

-----------The End

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to check out my other story/brainbaby. It is called BTS. It is a bit longer (but twice the fun ;) ) And also my other story: From Beasts to Princes (a fantasy novel)

Leave a comment behind for every chapter with things that jumped out for you, touched you or made you smile. I love hearing from my readers.

I would also like to thank belgiangirl2001 for helping me out occasionally when I was in a writers block. She is my first fan, and has been cheering for me all this time. She gave me feedback about my writing. So I just want to use this opportunity to give her a shout out.

Also a big thank you to BTS and every member to provide me with the change to have amazing characters in my story and making sure I can try and get their personalities right

Also a big thank you to BTS and every member to provide me with the change to have amazing characters in my story and making sure I can try and get their personalities right. They inspire me daily in ways you can't even imagine. And yes, the smut is a part of that too. But they inspire me to so much more. I hope that the words I make them speak can reach you, if you feel like you are in a similar position. Mental health is important, you are important. Find help if some things triggered you, and remember that ARMY and BTS will always love you, unconditionally. Borahae family.

Sarah Out.