Characters!

Okay so I've had a few of you ask me to provide a list of character names and ages considering there's like a hundred of them, so here you are! :)

Also above is a picture of just the girls, I couldn't find someone to play Zaid, the menfolk actors just weren't clicking you know :) The girls look a lot older than they're meant to be but just use your imagination guys ;)

Zaid- 25
Gets frequently annoyed with his younger sisters who have tendencies to treat him like a girl or more specifically like their older sister. He knows that they love him and he loves them too, but they can be a handful at times especially because their is so many of them against one of him.

Tahlibah- 22
The oldest of the sisters, and the one who has the most authority over the girls. If she says jump, they ask how high. Zaid usually doesn't do many things without her approval. She's seen as the smartest of the group. She's very straightforward and either likes you or doesn't. She has started to work in the field of law and is very quick in understanding how the world spins. Loyalty is the trait she looks for in a wife for Zaid.

Ateefa- 21
A recent university graduate, who is very cynical of life. Her sarcasm is her defence mechanism. Out of all the girls she knows Zaid the best, and gets along with him the most. Zaid has a different sort of love for her, and cares for her deeply. She's quite a reserved and shy person in front of people she doesn't know very well. She wants Zaid to find someone who is very empathetic.

Zareen- 20
The prankster of the group. The end.

Just kidding. She's an optimist, always pranking the others, especially Zaid because he's an easy target. When I say easy, I mean easy. Even Nusrah has more patience than him :) She is extremely clever when it comes to forming a plan. The main trait she is searching for is Humour!

Fakhirah- 19
Loves all things shiny, pink, glittery and pretty. You want to borrow a dress? She has hundreds. Just take them! Matching scarves, and shoes as well as accessorising are her main concern. Honestly she's not, let's say the wisest of people. She looks for elegance in her brother's soon to be wife.

Saraah- 16
Her quietness and shyness are her main traits. These two things enhance her beauty and make her mysterious in a sense. She is as approachable as water is flexible. She can fit in with any crowd and make them listen to her. She is Haleemah's fraternal twin, older by 10 minutes. She looks for a kind hearted person to be someone suitable for her brother.

Haleemah- 16
Saraah's twin. She is very wise and thinks things through hundreds of times before doing anything. Her patience is admirable and that's what she looks for in a suitable wife for her brother.

Nusrah- 12

The youngest of the sisters and the one who Zaid melts for the most. He is at her beck and call and will do nearly anything for her. She is too naive and innocent for her age bless. She thinks more practically and hopes for a helpful sister in law.