So... Which One Of You Losers Is Buying Me A New Bed?

Zaid-

"How did you know it was food colouring?" I asked Nusrah.

She shifted around guiltily before answering.

"I pranked a girl in school with food colouring once, the results looked pretty similar to what this girl looks like" she admitted shyly.

"Nusrah! We don't send you to school to colour people! We send you to learn!" I said shocked. I was trying my best to be strict but cool at the same time, maybe this is why the girls ended up so... All over the place. I can't really tell her off though, I did much worse things at her age.

"You did?!" Nusrah said surprised.

"Damn my uncontrollable mouth" I muttered.

"Spill, Bhai Jaan" she said slyly.

"No way" I said.

"Was it really that bad?" She asked cheekily, I gave her a glare before telling her to go bed.

These girls will be the death of me.

..................
Tahlibah-

Nusrah was being unusually jumpy today from what I could see. She was very energetic normally but this version of her, well, she looked like she was on drugs or something. She better not be! I know all about peer pressure but she better not have got mixed up in that stuff! The softer side of me reasoned that she might have some sort of plan to gate crash our little expedition to The Glass Hotel. I'd have to warn Ateefa to keep both eyes glued to her and not on Netflix. Our youngest sister was, dare I say it, more trouble than Zareen at times. If she does anything wrong though, we're not allowed to discipline her, Bhai Jaan gets really defensive of her and just spoils her by giving her chocolate all the time. He's probably going to make her obese, diabetic or both. I reason that it's because he doesn't know how to deal with children, but what is he going to do if he has his own kids? I shudder at that thought.

Picking up my phone I decided to ring the Hotel to book a table for this evening. Bhai Jaan really knows how to choose his places, I mean he's probably going to go bankrupt if he carries on treating these one time girls so nicely. He doesn't even treat us so specially! Although that's probably because there's 8 of us including Bhai Jaan. All I know though is that even if Bhai Jaan doesn't go bankrupt, I definitely will.

The phone rings and I'm greeted by a business like voice on the other end.

"Good Morning, The Glass Hotel. This is Lindsey speaking, how may I help?"

"Morning, I wanted to book a table for three for this evening, possibly at 7 o clock please?" I said in the most poshest voice I could manage.

"I'll just see what we have available Ma'am, if you give me a second" she said slowly. You could hear the clicks of the mouse she was using for her computer.

A moment later she confirmed that there was space for us at that time.

"What name should I put you under Ma'am?" She asked.

"Azad please" I said coolly.

"Okay, that's great. You're table for three has been booked for 7pm under the name Azad. Is that everything?" She asked.

"Yes, that'll be all. Thank you." I said before hanging up.

I hated acting like that, all stuck up. It reminded me of the days when I bought the world revolved around me. How childish and selfish I was then, but in a materialistic world like this, being part of 'the upper class' pays off. That Lindsey girl would definitely not have been so co-operative if I hadn't sounded like a posh, and rich person. Sometimes people assume too much.