Candy floss the size of the world!

Zareen-

"Roll up roll up! All your problems are solved by the great Panini! Marriage, divorce, kids, black magic and so much more! Come see for yourself!"

God these fake psychic creep weirdos. They disgust me! Pretending to be able to predict the future as well as saying they can cure black magic. That's absolute bull. They're the ones who make the problems! Like I had a friend once who fell in love with some male being. Her family thought that he'd done black magic on her so she'd like him. To 'combat' the 'evil', her family went to a guy who gave amulets and all that crap to protect her. It was stupid really because she ended up getting married to him eventually, and all these protective amulets and charms did nothing. They're just a way for people to get money off unsuspecting victims. Not that they were entirely blameless either. I mean why would you trust anyone who even claimed they had even the remotest amount of supernatural ability? Like they must be some sort of Jinn or something right? Or at least someone who buddied up with a Jinn. The thought made my skin crawl.

It was only when I got over my creepy crawly feelings that I realised the name of the magician. Panini. Like the toasted bread. Panini! Could they not at least find a better name? However ridiculous the name was there was still a small queue of people neatly lined up outside the tent waiting to be seen. The poor idiots were getting ripped off. It's there own fault though. Panini?! How can they trust a man named after a bread? Shaking my head I began walking off in the direction of the candy floss stall. I continued to look disgusted at the stall when I walked straight into a lamp post. Or what I thought was a lamp post. When, what usually happened to be an inanimate object, started to curse me unintelligibly, I realised I walked into a beanpole of a human being and not a lamp post as I'd originally imagined.

"YOU!!" Came an angry outburst.

"Me" I replied lazily. I felt happy someone recognised me even if they were a touch annoyed.

"YOU!!" The bean pole said again waggling his finger at me,

"Me!" I replied just as loudly before walking away. I decided I was getting bored of the charades.

"Don't walk off when I'm talking to you freak face!" He called after me. As I sped along he eventually cut my path and stood in my way.

"I've been looking for you everywhere!" He said huffily.

"Well I'm just like that I guess. One in a trillion, now excuse me, I have candy floss to buy" I said trying to walk off.

"Hang on a minute. You don't get to walk off now! You will pay for what you did" he insisted.

"And what did I do?" I asked blandly.

"You lost me my job?" He patronised me.

As a response I just stared at him. I honestly had no clue as to what he was talking about.

"You don't remember" he said flatly. I shrugged my shoulders apologetically.

"How can you not remember? It was only a week ago!!" He asked flabbergasted.

"I still don't remember you" I told him pursing my lips slightly.

"The restaurant" he said reminding me.

"Waiter. You're the waiter!" I said with a wide grin.

"Not anymore" he told me giving me an evil look.

"Why what happened?" I asked in genuine concern.

"My boss found out that you bribed me to do that prank. That woman is suing me now you know!" He said pointing at me again. I visibly flinched at the finger which was only inches away from my nose.