He came back to the bed, his expression frowned, and lay down as if he had just returned from a battle. Deianeira took a closer look at him, as he seemed to be in pain.

Lsg: Your blood has so much venom. It affects even me...so strong.

Dei: Venom? My blood??

Her question had hi. raise his voice and he had not looked at her once.

Lsg: Yes, your blood has venom, was I not clear?

Dei: Alright, stop shouting, I am only surprised to hear this.

Lsg: And surprises keep coming.

Dei: What do you mean?

Understanding she would not receive any blood from him, she tried to take her mind off it.

Lsg: You understood last night what exchanging blood means. The way you saw part of my memories and shared my feelings, I shared yours too.

Dei: What did you see? What angered you so much?

Lyserg's frowned stare was pointed at the ceiling, as if he had him in front of his eyes and he spit his name with hate.

Lsg: Darion; everywhere around you.

His clenched his fists, remembering how she almost begged Darion to drink her blood, how easy she gave in to him and, more exactly, their last walk together during night time, shortly before his and Ramisu's arrival. This enraged him the most.

The moon was well up and Deianeira and Darion were on the river bank looking at the stars. A cold wind was blowing her hair and Darion got closer to her.

Dr: Are you cold?

Dei: I never feel cold when I am with you. I don't get to see you much around me nowadays, I miss you.

She grabbed his hand and kissed it shy and Darion did the same as the river was growing more restless.

Dr: I am sorry, Deianeira. It is not your fault.

Dei: Then? I miss your touch on my skin, I miss our talks. I have been feeling so restless lately.

Knowing Lyserg and Ramisu were getting closer every passing hour, he could do nothing but sigh.

Dei: Did I do something which upset you?

No longer being able to control himself, Darion pressed his lips on hers gently, laying her on the riverside. She answered him back, brushing his hair and making eye contact with him.

Dei: Let us stay here tonight. I do not want to leave this place.

They were surrounded by flowers which gave a nice scent and it was relaxing for both of them.

Dr: What do you do to me? The harder I try to pull away, the more I need you.

She kissed his neck passionately.

Dei: I don't want to lose you. I was made for you, my heart tells me that. This is our truth, when we are lying here in this embrace.

He found it too hard to pull apart, as he kissed her neck as well.

Dr: One way or another I will keep my promise to you. You will see.

Dei: Good, because I intend on staying alive as much as possible.

Darion grabbed a flower and put it in her hair.

Dr: You are so gorgeous in your simplicity. Everything you put on seems so beautiful.