Jeongyeon was right, she was never absent on anything or any event in school. The cube might make her focused swerve for a while, but she never forgets. And she always talks to her friends, there's no way they'll feel neglected. She honestly didn't know what Jihyo was saying.

The other girl sigh and massaged her forehead. "Jeong ... when was the last time you talk to Nayeon?" She asked and Jeongyeon froze.

There wasn't an immediate answer out of her and Jihyo already knew, the gig was up. "See, what I'm talking about?"

A beat and then she continued. "Are you ... avoiding her?"

"No .... ? What makes you say that?"

She lets out another sigh, "Oh ... I don't know—since, she's been asking me thousands and thousands of times about where you are, what happened to you, or why aren't you tutoring her anymore? I don't know to be my guess!" Jihyo said, exasperated.

"She ..."

"She ... ?"

Another sigh, "Jeong ... just—talk to her. Who knows, maybe she could help you out?"

"I doubt it. She's more of a distraction than some help." Jeongyeon covered up her mouth immediately after she said that, seeing the smirk growing on Jihyo's cheeks.

"I always knew she was a distraction for you. No more—annoying Nayeon—huh?" Jihyo said whilst smirking back at Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon scowl. "She's always annoying, Ji."

Jeongyeon got up from her bed and picked the pillow that was on the floor, putting it back on her bed. She didn't want more questions to resurface out of the blue, so getting out of the room seems like the most reasonable option.

Jeongyeon was right at the door, hands covering the doorknob when Jihyo stopped her. "Jeong ... talk to her. I'm sick of her asking me about you all the time." Jihyo said, still sitting on the study table not looking back.

"I will." I think?

—————————————————

The Cube was driving her crazy. "Ck!" She clicked her tongue, this was going nowhere.

It was design to control, manage, and contain, the gifts that she has. Powers beyond her own hands. Yet, a slight movement from the cube was never made.

"This is hopeless!" Jeongyeon stops, and lay down the grass. Arms resting on the side of her body, fingers tight gripping the rubix.

The place was quiet and empty, unlike other locations around the academy. It was her safe haven, a place where she could be alone with herself.

Sounds of leafs crunchy as the breeze hits it and one bye one, they leave their branches and falling right on to her.

This part of the hill, near the Academy has always been her favorite. No one seems to know it existed, hide under plane sight. You have to go over the railings at the end of the school and go through the forest.

The thick and sturdy bushes was wall like, yet it hides and opening to a beautiful clearing top, giving you a mesmerizing view of the city from the top.

It was more beautiful at night, the building's lights looked like firefly's from afar. However it was more beautiful in the afternoon, with the clear blue sky. It looks like a painting was made by God himself.

Jeongyeon found this place by mistake, only she knows this place. A perfect place to wind up and maybe... solve something.

She was wrong tho.