Monster

Sana's POV

What was Nayeon Unnie thinking? She really is crazy. I walked to the gyms locker room. Momo told me that they are there. Perfect! It's PE class to after that. I was walking when I saw the council talking to Mr Park. I went invincible and eavesdropped them.

"Sir, you really think she'll be fine?" The council says.

Mr Park just smiled "Don't worry she can use her powers normally." He stated.

The council is now concerned "I know sir! But she can't control her powers yet remember!" I was shocked.

I thought Mr Park wouldn't let his students go until they controlled it. I continue to eavesdrop.

"She can if she's here trust me. She needs to try to forget her past."

Then the bell rings so I ran to the gym class. But I started questioning Mr Park's answered. What does he mean? Then I arrived at the gym locker room.

"Hi Sana, what took you so long?" Momo greeted me.

She's already wearing her gym clothes. "Nothing, I just w-went to the bathroom." I lied.

I can't tell her what I just heard besides I don't even know what Mr Park mean. Good thing Momo is easily fooled. She just nod.

"Where's Jeongyeon and Jihyo?" I looked around searching for them.

"Oh they're taking a shower. I still can't believe Nayeon Unnie did that." She looked down.

Yeah I just remembered this is all because of Nayeon Unnie if only she's not that cruel.

"Yeah, Where's Mina?" I just realized Mina isn't here too.

"She's changing her clothes, don't worry." I nodded and went to my locker to get my gym clothes. I turned and Momo was infront of me. I startled. Goddamn it what is wrong with her.

"MOMO SERIOUSLY YOU STARTLED ME. DONT DO THAT." What was she thinking!

"Hehehehe sorry." She scratched her head.

"Where's Nayeon Unnie?" Oh shit I just realized I left her alone at the cafeteria.

I'm so dead.

Nayeon's POV

How dare Sana left me. I'm alone here because of her. God everyone is staring at me. I look like a fool her alone. I went out of the cafeteria and bless me the bell rings. Just you wait Sana you'll be the next one.

Why did she even leave me? Ish that fool. After this is PE class I better get over there. Don't wanna be late. I opened the gym lockers door and Sana and Momo are there. While Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Mina are sitting on the other side.

Their laughing. What the Fuck are they doing? I clear my throat to clear their attention to me. They turned and stopped laughing. Jeongyeon and Jihyo stood up and leave. Such a scaredy-cat.

"So what did I miss?" I asked them.

They look at me with a narrowed eyes. "You shouldn't have done that to them Unnie." Mina said while shooking her head.

"Come on it's just a little joke, nothing to worry about." They sighed and speak in unison.

"Whatever you say, Unnie." Then they left me all alone and went outside to the volleyball court.

Great now I'm alone again. I went to my locker to get my clothes and change. When I heard whispers on the other side of the locker. I creeped on the edge of the locker to see who's there. Trying not to get caught.