Chapter 19

TrisP.O.V

   Me and Tobias immedietly jump off to the side.Away from the tracks, but we also see mouintains of angry Dauntless soldiers coming torwards us; I can't believe its happening right now. 

    The war on Abnegation. 

    I grab Tobias' hand and tug him to follow me, I run - we run. We run until we see an dead Abnegation member on the pavement. "Tris, whats going on?" Tobias says looking at me with wide; afraid eyes. I take a deep breath and walk further. My plan is to escape the chaos and make it to the fence, I happen to know the code for security reasons as a guard. 

    But, my plans are destroyed when I hear a gun shot and drop to the ground, "Get them, they're Divergent!" My shoulder. "Tobias, run!" I yell, clutching my wounded arm. He shakes his head and helps me up. 

    They lead us to the Erudite compound, keeping the end of their guns on our lower backs. Everytime the quard beside me brushes my shoulder I want to murder him more, I'm suprised I havent passed out yet from blood loss, I can guarentee it will be soon. We have been walking for twenty minutes. 

    When we get to Erudite they lead us through  corridor and into an Elevator, it opens and we are on the top floor, Jeanines office. Oh no. Anyone but her. I start to grow nervous as my legs shake and I see her dark eyes look at us through the glass door. "What do we have here...?'' She asks, looking at us like we are her prey. "Divergents." On of the soldiers answers and she grins evily. "I always knew you were Divergent, Tris. But you Tobias, are not. You're Abnegation, you didnt get injected." She jabs her pointer finger in my shoulder at the bullet wound. I cry out, "You - are far too injured for any good. Take her to execution room 12E for an interogation and a later execution." She looks around Tobias and frowns, "But you, know far too much. And as an Abnegation, you know nothing useful to us. Take him to room 45A for a memory serum injection." I gasp and cling onto Tobias, "I can't leave you." He whispers, "Did I stutter? Go. Now!" She shouts and I whimper as they pull us apart.

    Maybe it wont be as bad for him, he will forget about me and all the bad things that happened to him and when I die he wont have to mourn. It'll be better fpr him, yup, it will be. They toss me in the room and immedietly I black out.

Ugh... I dont know what you guys are thinking but I'm thinking they're lives are pretty jacked right now... I know I changed it from the actual book, that was the point.