Chapter 11

Tris P.O.V

*1 MONTH LATER*

We move to dauntless today! I'm so excited to see everyone again, and me and Tobias have gotten a lot closer, if you know what I mean. Wink Wink. Well as close as Abnegation can get. Yeah we kissed already and slept in the same bed, but we decided we would wait to do that again until we get to dauntless because we both don't feel comfortable breaking the law.

I sigh happily as we walk out the door with all of our bags. I look over and see Tobias smiling, I smile at him and he winks, I blush and we walk to the trains. We toss our bags on first then we both jump on, he did pretty well for the first time.

We sit against the train wall, and he laces his fingers with mine, I smile. I lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

I think about what I've accomplished in Abnegation with Tobias. Well he now has awesome muscles, he had an six-pack and Wheeler he flexes his arms the muscle is huge. His calf's are just pure muscle now. I think its hot.

I feel him snake his arm around my waist and he pulls me on his lap, I smile and open my eyes, my face is just inches from his.

"You know....were out of abnegation....." he trails off smirking, I roll my eyes and kiss him. He smiles into the kiss and pushes me against the wall. I gasp and pull him closer, kissing harder. he puts his hands on my waist and squeezes, I put my arms around his neck and put one of my hands under the neckline of his shirt, feeling sparks as I touch his warm skin.

Then is see the rooftops coming in eye veiw. I slowly pull back and rest my forehead against his.

"I hate to say this, but, we have to jump soon."I say closing my eyes, he nods, kissses my nose, and grabs his bags, I grab mine and we jump.

When we land he practically just did a tuck and roll, I laugh and he glares at me standing up and we walk over to the side of the roof with the net, he tosses our bags on the net first then he takes a deep breath.

And

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wait for it

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.