Chapter 9

Tobias P.O.V

"Tobias! Get your butt up! We got training today!" Tris yells pounding on my door.

What a great way to be woken up! notice I'm sarcastic.

"Wait. Open up the door!"Tris says jingling the handle, I open it for her and she practically falls in.

"Ok. Here try these on, then come down after you change."she says, running back down the hall to her room.

"Good morning to you to!!!"u shout before I close my door.

Tris P.O.V

I change into some black soccer shorts and my black shirt that says: 'U Scared Bro?' and I throw my hair in a ponytail.

I head downstairs and start to make breakfast, I make everything then at the end I finish making his protein shale just as he walks down the stairs, perfect.

"Drink up and Eat up!" I say, sliding his plate in front of of him on the table and handing him the protein shake. I sit across from him and chug the drink down, wincing everytime I taste it, this stuff tastes like dog crap.

After I finish the drink Tobias is taking a gulp of his, as soon as the cup touched his lips he gags and spits it back out.

"Are you trying to kill me!?!?"he asks wiping his mouth off,

"Nope, but, you have 5 minutes to finish before I force it down your throat."I say looking at him with a stern expression. he looks terrified. Good.

Somehow watching him drink the shake-gaging every few drinks- reminds me of the night I almost kissed him. How he almost kissed me. Why would he even try to kiss me? Or why did he hold my hand that night? He's abnegation, he could get in big trouble for doing that.

"FINNALY!!" Tobias shouts putting he cup in the sink and gargaling some water,I just smirk and we go on our second event of the first week of training, The Two Mile Run.

                           ~•~

Now its time for weights. I brought him down to the basement where I had recently rented a weight set.

I teach him how to use it and he starts using the weight table, at first I start him off with 25 pounds, he does 20 of those with no hesitation or sign of tiredness, I make it 35 and he does the same, with no mistake, perfect.

                            ~•~

When I pushed it all the way up to 100 he finnaly started getting tires and could only do about 15 of those before he set it down, sat up and let his shoulders sag, He's tired.

                              ~•~

   "Good news!" I say after we walk back up into the living room from the basement,

"What is it?" he asks laying on ththe couch,

"Were done for today!"I say, he nods, relief filling his eyes. Im happy he is done now, he needs to rest, he looked tired.

I go up to my room and set my alarm clock for 4:30pm so me and Tobias can take a 2 hour and 30 minute nap. I crawl in my bed and quickly fall asleep.

Bam! Do you guys like it?

If your a fan of mine you will go on my wall and comment

'BACON LOVES KELS'

If you do I would love you for eternity. So go do it, the first 5 to do it will get a shout out!!!:)