Chapter 15

Tobias P.O.V

"Uh...Hu...Uh-No I think uh Tris should." I say nervously.

"Yeah I'll go first." Tris says getting into the harnest, I sigh and silently thank her.

"1 - 2 - 3!" Zeke pushes Tris off and calls for the next person.

"Uriah! Come on! Its your turn." Zeke yells at someone that looks like himself.

I scream as I shoot down the really thin metal string that's carrying all of my weight down the zipline, this is definetly not my cup of tea. I hate this so so much. Am I gonna die? It would be better than this.

I stop and see everyone cheering underneath me and forming a net for me to fall into, I shakily unbuckle the straps and fall out of my harnest, I slam into wrists and forearm and they set me down on the ground,

"Wanna go again?" Tris asks me as we walk back to the compound, I glare at her and say,

"Hell to the no." She grins and we walk back to her room. When we get there we both plop on the couch.

"Hey, so how long are we going to be in Dauntless?" I ask her, twirling her hair around my finger. She thinks a second before answering.

"One week total so we have 6 days left." She frowns, I laugh and pull her into an embrace.

"I'm gonna miss you." I say, sighing. She nods and rests her face in the crook of my neck.

"I can visit you whenever I'm not busy." She better.

"Okay. But you will always be my guard, right?" She nods and I feel her lips curve into a grin.

She falls asleep and I lay her on the couch with a blanket and write her a note

Tris,

I will be in the training room if you need me. I was thinking we could go on a date when I get back? Yes? K. So get dressed formal - but make it comfortable - and where we are going will be a surprise so don't ask. :)

Love,

Tobias

to go to the training room. I slide my shirt off and walk over to the punching bags, I immedietly start nbeating the crap out of it, its swinging everywhere and I feel like I'm hurting it. Im so weird. I wipe the sweat off of my forehead and try to remember how Tris toght me to throw the knifes. I walk over to the bucket of the and grab it.

I stand in front of the taget and throw the first knife. Almost right in the middle. That's how it goes for the rest of the time of knifes. After I throw about twenty I grab a pistol and some bullets and walk over to the gun targets

Inhale. Aim. Exhale. Shoot.

Right in the middle.

When I get back to the apartment I hear Tris in the shower and wait patiently until she comes out, she walks out of the bathroom only wearing a towel, my eyes go wide and I watch as a drop of water runs down her neck. I hear her clear her throat and I shake my head and feel my cheeks blush.

"I-I I'm gonna take a shower." I say as I grab my clothes, I rush into the bathroom and hear her giggle.

Tris P.O.V

He's adorable, is all I have to say about what just happened. I drop my towel and walk into my closet to change. I look through the clothes and find the perfect dress to wear - Its tight and a V-neck at the top, its black untll the waist, at the waist it poofs out and its a dark purple. I change into it and slip on some black stilletoes.

I look cute.

__________________

HEY GUYS! WHERE

DO YOU THINK THEY

SHOULD GO

ON THERE DATE?

COMMENT WHERE!