Chapter 14

Tris P.O.V

"Uriah?" I ask, wondering why he's here.

"Hey guys! I wanted to know if you wanted to ziplining!?"

I look at Tobias, he shrugs.

"Sure!" I say.

"Great. Meet us there in an hour!" he closes the door and its just us now.

"I really need to remember to lock the door....." I say, wrapping my arms around Tobias' neck. His go around my waist.

"Maybe you should lock it now." he says, wiggling his eyebrows. I roll my eyes and lock the door.

"That's better." he says pulling me on the couch. He lays on it and pulls me on top of him. I lay my head on his chest and he strokes my hair.

"Why do you like me?"I ask. Randomly. He pulls my head up to look at him,

"What?"he asks in disbelief.

"Why do you like me?" I ask again.

"Are you serious? Tris. Your...wonderful, beautiful, talented, smart, kind, selfless, brave. How could I not like you?" he asks smiling. I shrug and look down, I don't believe him.

"I'm just being honest Tris. Look at me."I look at him.

"I love you." he says, I smile.

"I love you too." I close my eyes and feel his lips on mine. I grin and press my lips harder onto his.

He puts he hands on my waist and brings me closer, I put mine around his neck. He pushes me against the wall and I sadly pull away.

"We can't do this, now. we have to go zip linning!"I say, he pouts.

"Oh stop." I say smacking him and getting dressed.

* * *

As soon as we got on the top of the hanhock building Tobias looks like he saw a ghost.

"Tobias is first!" Uriah yells. His eyes widen.