Chapter 3

When I start seeing grey buildings I get ready to jump.  I toss my bags put of the train ccar and bend my knees, and I jump.

I land on my feet but fall on my knees from the impact. I grab my bags and take out the file so I can see the address:

4610 S Amity Dr. 1046

Weird this client only live a couple of blocks away from my house. Well I guess thats aa for sure I'm going to the dinner Sunday, even though i don't want to at all. I'm doing it for my mom.

I arrive at the house and it looks exactly like mine, it kinda puts a sad feeling in my stomach. I take a deep breath and knock on the door.  The door opens and a tall man walks out.

"How can I help you?"he asks

.....................
Tobias P.O.V

Today I'm supposed to have the guard here, the best one in dauntless so I'm expecting a big tall, muscular guy. The only bad thing is that I might be scared of my guard myself.

Right now I'm making sure my house is nice and clean and the guest bedroom is spotless. I don't want to look like a slob. Rift when I walk downstairs there is a knock kn the door, my guard!

I open it, and see a shortish girl thats muscular and has Blonde hair. and is dauntless.okay.

"How can I help you?" I ask, really wondering why shes here.at first she looks sad then she looks mad. okay, what's going on?

"Are you Mr.Eaton?"she asks

"Yes."

"I'm here to guard you."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

DUN DUN DUN DUN.... sorry for the short chapter. more chapters today though!:)