Chapter 4

(??? pov) 

" Hello? Wakey wakey." I heard.... it was a womans voice

" I dont think he's waking up, Doctor." I heard, I cracked my eyes a little. My head hurt like shit! What happened to me?

" Ughnn..." I groaned. Trying to speak wasnt the easiest at the moment.

" Hey! He's waking up." A man said.

" What? What is it?" One woman asked me. She was standing over me, and when I opened my eyes all the way I saw her face. Ohmigod.

" Mr. Smith? Are you awake?" She asked. I just nodded. "Good, do you remember what happened?"

I nodded again.

" Good..." She smiled. I wasnt even worried about anything else. Her smile was the only thing keeping me alive right now.

" We will be right back Miss Forbes." The doctor said, the other nurse left with him.

" You lost a lot of blood in the crash....your actually very lucky to be alive." She said. She smiled again. " I'm Tasha, and I'm glad your ok."

I smiled and she started to blush.

" I'm Raquan." I said clearer than expected. She laughed.

" I know who you are." She said sitting on the end of my bed.

" For a minute I thought I was in heaven...cause I woke up to an angel." I said. She blushed again.

" Well if I didnt know any better, I'd say you were flirting with me Mr. Smith."

" Only if its working." I said. She turned away from me and she said she had to go. So I said goodbye and watched her leave.

Damn I cant wait to get outta here! 

(Okay yeah, I kow OMG Santo is dead NOOOOOOO!!!!! Im sorry I killed him guys. RIP Chresanto August... moment of silence............................ now back to the book) 

(Craigs pov) 

As I drove I thought about when Y/N kissed me. I know the kiss wasnt much to her but..... I felt something. I dont know what though

Damn.

Her lips were so soft. And when my hands were right above her ass, I just wanted to..... wait.

Why am I thinking this?

I looked over at Y/N and saw her asleep with her cheek resting in the pam of her hand. She looked so peaceful but I knew that wasnt the case. She looks so cute though... wait, shit!

Where the fuck is Jacob!?!

I pulled ut my phone and dialed his number.

1 rings... 2 rings.... 3 rings..... 

" You have reached the voicemailbox of..."

I hung up. I wonder why he didnt answer. I mean with the plane crash and everything. I know niggas dont watch the news but still. I pulled up to the safe house and Y/N woke up as soon as the car turned off and the misic stopped.

" So you like sleeping with noise, huh?" I asked smiling.

She stretched  a little. " Its the best kind of sleep." She laughed.

We got out of the car and I took the licence plate on again.

" What are you doing?" She asked.

" Im going to burn it." I said pulling it off. "Ive switched around enough licence plates to keep the cops busy for a while. By the time they get to us... the licence plate will be gone."