Chapter 16

(Craigs pov)
*Earlier*

I sat in the chair, just thinking about life. I just hope I don't have to kill my mans. We were best friends. We always had our moments and fun times, but.... Damn. Santo came back into the room and immediately noticed the difference. Before I could say anything he was in front of me gun pointed to my head.

"Where are they!?"

I ignored his question. "Santo, wake up!" I said. "This isn't you." 

I soon felt the cold steel of his gun across my face. The blow was so hard it knocked me over, along with the chair I was in.

"Don't talk to me like you fucking know me!" He yelled. "You lucky I haven't killed you already."

I could've gotten up but I decided to stay down. "Chresanto.." I said, spitting out a little blood. "I do know you. And you know me."

He grabbed me by my shirt. "Where are the others?" He asked.

"I'm not going to tell you." I said. "So you might as well kill me."

He growled letting my shirt go. He stood up and grabbed his gun. I looked around trying to find something I could use to free myself, to avoid the old fashioned way. I noticed a pocket knife in one of the goons pockets. Phew, I thought. He wasn't far from me. I scooted near him but failed to grab the knife. Fuck.

"Santo... Seriously! Your way smarter than this. I know you are. You just gotta use that big brain of yours."

"Shut up.."

"No listen to me." I sat myself up. "I know deep down you remember me! But not just me, you remember Ray, EJ.."

"Shut up!!" He yelled, covering his ears. But I kept going.

"Janiya, Arielle... Y/N!"

He paused. Slowly taking his hands down. He turned to face me with a look of confusion on his face.

"How.. how do you know her?"

"I could ask you the same question." I said. "She's Jacob's girlfriend. Our close friend."

He turned away from me and I slowly started to dislocate my thumb so I could get loose. Damn its been a while since I did this, I thought. Just as Santo turned to face me again, my hand was free.

"I... remember her." He said. "In the crash.. She cried over me." He looked unsure of his own thoughts. But overall he looked... scared. He shook his head and started to groan. Like he had a really bad headache or something. I freed my other hand and stood. He pointed the gun at me without hesitation.

"Easy Roc..." I said. He paused again. This time his facial expression looked sad. The hand that held the gun trembled.

"Who are you." He said.

"I'm your brother Craig, we've known each other since we were kids, man." I stepped a little closer. "I know you remember. You have to..."

He closed  his eyes and squeezed them tight. I took that time to grab the gun from his hands. He didn't even flinch. I put it in my pants and touched Santo's shoulder. His eyes were still closed. I sighed. My last resort.. I know its been forever since we've been a group but...

"Aye, my girl, my girl, she loves me..." I sang. "I know I'm on her mind even when we don't speak.." I stopped, hoping that I had triggered his memory somehow. When he didn't say anything, I kept going. "She text me after school, she do it like its homework. Up in the solon, she do it like it homework. My girls in love, I think I'm in love. I wonder what she's texting now..."