Chapter 2

(Okaiiii so were starting back where Craig was answering his phone just so yall arnt lost)

(Craig's pov)

"Hello?" I said.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but am I talking to Craig Crippen Jr age 18?"

"Who is this?"

"Don't worry about who I am. I suggest you worry about what I have and what I'm capable of."

"How does that involve me?"

"Is Y/N there? I'm sure she is, would you mind giving her the phone please?"

Before I could respond the flight attendant spoke.

"Alright everyone... fasten your seatbelts. This plane will be taking off momentarily."

"Wait, Jacobs not here yet. I have to tell them." Y/N said, running out of first class. I put the phone back up to my ear.

"How do you know Y/N?" I asked catching Santo and Ray's attention. They gathered close to me with stern faces.

"So many questions Craig. Well, my suggestion to you is to get off that plane and come give me what I want."

"And that is?"

"Y/N."

"Why do you..."

"I am a very fair person and I do have somthing to give you in return." He said cutting me off.

"In return?"

"A good friend of yours."

"Who are you!!!" I yelled getting pissed.

"Leave the plane now and bring me what I want or suffer the consequences." He hung up. I took the phone down from my face and looked up at my two friends who were starring at me, waiting for answers. I said nothing.

"What is it?" Santo asked.

"I dont know but Im not taking any chances. We have to get off this plane. Now." I said moving towards the door, but the plane started moving and Y/N came back to first class.

"Thay wont let me off." She sounded like she wanted to cry.

"Dont worry." I told her... more to myself though.

"Who was that on the phone?" Ray asked. I told him that I didnt know.

"Well what did they want?"

I looked up to them, then at Y/N. They suddenly understood and were doing the same. She noticed us.

"What?" She asked.

The flight attendant lady came to our section.

"You guys should really be seated." She said, the plane started to lift. So we took our seats. I couldnt help but feel like somthing bad was going to happen. I know the guy said it but... Most of the time theyre blufing. He sounded like he meant business though. I know one thing is certain, whoever he has... we wil get back. And I damn sure aint giving up Y/N.

The plane was off the ground and right before it barley passed the pad, a big explosion hit the front of the plane causing it to spin. There were screams heard everywhere before it hit the ground. I blacked out by then.

(??? pov)

"Shoot again." I ordered. "Closer to the back this time."

My partner shot again and it hit closer to the rear of the plane.

"I hate when people choose the hard way. So many innocent lives lost." I said. The entire plane was now up in falmes, and people ran towards it to help. I got in the car again.