Chapter 1

(Jacob's pov) *airport*

I sat down on the bench holding my suitcase. I looked at my watch for the hundredth time. Our flight is boarding in 20 minutes.

Where is she? I thought.

She went to the bathroom and took her stuff with her. What could she possibly be doing? I know she's a girl and all, but damn.

"The plane to Paris France is now boarding... the plane to Paris France is now boarding." A huge speaker said.

"C'mon Y/N..." I said to myself. I stood up and as I went to grab my suitcase some woman ran into me and was saying a bunch of words in... what sounded like french. She looked worried. And she was speaking in a frantic tone. Even though I couldn't understand her, I know something was wrong.

"I'm sorry I don't understand... do you speak any english?" I asked

She hesitated... almost like she was thinking.

"He-he..." She tried. "Help." She said her voice sounding hoarse, like a baby saying their first words. She tugged on my sleeve, repeating the new word she taught herself.

"Help! Help!" She said, pulling me. I looked at my watch, then in the direction of the women's bathroom. I have less than twenty minutes and Y/N is still in the bathroom. Somehow I let the woman pull me in the opposite direction of the plane. Leaving my suitcase behind me.

(Y/N's pov)

I had just finished fixing my hair when I heard:

"The plane to Paris France is now boarding..."

I put my things back in my suitcase and left the bathroom. When I got to the lobby I didn't see Jacob. Wich worried me.

Maybe he had to use the bathroom, I thought.

I grabbed his suitcase and then went and gave the flight attendant my ticket. She let me past and I went to the first class section. I know right.

MY BABY GOT MONEY!!!

Anyway I think you guys deserve to know what happened the other night. So...

*flashback*

I layed on the bed, sweat rollin in places that shall not be named. I looked over at Jacob who had this evil smirk on his face.

"Ok." He said. "Now we can talk."

"Can't, I'm too out of breath." I said sounding perfectly fine. He laughed.

"Come with me." He said once the laughter died down. I looked at him with a serious face.

"Come with you?"

"Yes, I already know, that you know I'm leaving. And there is no other person I'd rather leave with."

"Jacob..."

"Please..."

"We can't just up and leave, what about our families.... our friends?"

"Your my friend, and we could always male another family." He said, smiling.

"Where are we going?"

"France."

"Why?"

"You've been before, without me. So why not live there and have those moments forever?"

"You choose to talk about this now? After we have sex?"

"Best time to talk about it." He said cheesing.

I sighed. "Okay."

"Ok?"

"Okay."

He smiled and kissed my nose.

*flashback over*

Ok ok we all know he put it down, but I wasn't sure I wanted to just leave it all behind. But now I'm ready. I fidgeted in my seat and looked out the window. I heard other people coming into my section but I didn't really look, I figured it was a few attendants.

"Y/N!" A familiar voice called. I turned and saw Craig, Raquan, and Chresanto.

"Hey you guys!" I said getting up and hugging them. They did take part in saving my life so I will always have a soft spot in my heart for them.

"What are yall doing here?"

"Oh c'mon Y/N, you didn't really think we were going to let Jacob leave the face of the earth without us, did you?" Ray said causing me to smile.

"Does Jacob know your here?"

"No, its a surprise." Santo said.

"Speaking of Jacob... where is he?" Craig asked. I was about to answer him but his phone rang. He pressed the green Answer button on his screen and put the phone uo to his ear...

(Jacob's pov)

This woman is strong. She has pulled me from the airport, around a building, over gravel, and to what looked like a bridge. There was a man laying face down. The woman had a look of horror and pointed at the man, not moving from the top of the hill. I noded reassuring her. As I went closer, I felt a hand on my shoulder and a needle in my neck. It happened so fast I felt dizzy instantly. I could no longer stand. As I fell into the bed of a little rocks and my vision got hazy. Before my eyes closed I saw the man on the ground get up, and the woman who looked like the woman who couldn't speak English, had her hair down. She took something from the man and walked away. My eyes finally closed.

(??? pov)

"Its done." Gina said coming up to me.

"Good." I brushed off my jacket and pulled out a stack of money." Take it and go. I don't need you anymore."

She took the money and walked away. I waited until she was about 30 feet away. I straightened my jacket sleeves.

"Kill her." I said. I didn't have to look. I already knew my right hand man was behind me with the sniper ready. After a few seconds there was a puff of smoke and she fell to the ground.

"Go get my money. And hurry up, because we have a phone call to make." I said turning and getting in the car that waited behind me.

Hey yallllll  if there are any errors plz forgive me. I hope you guys like this chapter an this story is about to get real sad. Just sayin...

~~precious