I'll Get Killed If I Compare You Two? PTTF! I Think NOT~

Start from the beginning

   "Yes." he was void of all emotion but impatience. I sighed and back paddled five steps.

   I sat down and looked at him dead in the eye, putting on my mask, "Then you attack first."

 *3rd Person's P.O.V. 

   Thao smirked under her mask as Kakashi flung kunai in her direction. Seeing no need to use much power, she simply just jumped in the air to avoid them. 

   "Che, are you no better than the Uchiha, Hatake?" She mumbled to herself in thought, but was caught off guard.

   "You'll get killed if you compare me with the likes of him." Thao twisted her body midair and whirled her leg around, kicking him in his side. He was sent flying, at least, it was assumed that was Kakashi, but no. As soon as 'Kakashi' had hit the ground he turned into a log. Thao landed crouched down on the ground a few feet away from the log.

   She chuckled under her breath, "It seems so." She stood up, "Come at me with all you've got, I'm ready." She stood tall, calm and confident.

 *Kakashi's P.O.V. 

   I watched from a branch as she stood there waiting. What's so good about her anyways? Sure she was holding back, but want she showed off was the basic stats of a new academy graduate; surely she couln't be dumb enough to underestimate me that much. After all, she has gotten rid of that textbook, so she must be expecting some challenge from me.

   I knitted my brows in thought, what exactly is she hiding from us. Thao Kouga....I've heard about her clan, but I've never met one. Only going on what I've read states that they were monsters, demons sent from hell with immense power. Going on what I hear states the same. But what Minato-sensei said set me off a bit.

                       Kougas, the loyal demon dogs that were killed under their masters hands, the ones that could kill thousands with no effort. 

   If that's true, then she is holding back, but it doesn't matter, because if she's not going to fight seriously, I'm going to force her to. I quickly did a set of hand signs, "This isn't complete yet, but it'll do." I faced one palm towards the ground and held my wrist with the other. I built up my chakra, seeing and hearing my chidori forming on my hand.

   I flash stepped behind Thao and thrust my arm out. My eyes widened as Thao swooped down and grabbed my wrist, holding me from behind, so my chidori was crackling next to my face. I grew tense as I struggled but stopped when I felt my chidori graze against my neck again. I narrowed my eyes, thinking a way of escaping her grip.

   Thoughts and plans swirled in my mind, until I settled on one. I deactivated my chidori and elbowed her in the gut. I reached for one of my kunai in my pouch and slashed at her cheek. I back flipped away, landing in a couched position ten feet away from her. She smirked as I stood up, touching her wound and licking the blood of her fingers.

 *Thao's P.O.V. 

   I licked the metallic taste off my fingers. "Nice one, but...." I flicked my wrist, shifting my hands into katanas, and charged forward, so fast most people wouldn't see me. He's just lucky he's not like most people. He saw just in time to block with a kunai, but with all the force it endured it sliced in half.

                Slash

                                       Dodge

    Block

                      Swing

                                               Punch

          Shift

                             Kick

                                                     Fly~~~~ 

   I hit him with the back of my swords and sent him flying backwards, upon connecting with the ground he skidded making trench, destroying the ground he touched upon impact. I flicked my wrist shifting my hands back into hands.

   I grinned and walked forwards, but stopped as he quickly got up doing hand sighs. He charged forward with his lightning jutsu again. By the looks of it, it's not very complete and takes up at lot of chakra. I sighed and waited, analyzing his movements. Once I saw and opening, I powered my hand full of chakra, making it a lot like his jutsu, and took his hand in mines, deactivating it as I flipped him over. I crouched down and rested my palms before I did some quick hand signs. I smacked my plam on the ground again.

   "HEAD HUNTER JUTSU!" Kakashi's eyes widened as he became just a head, the rest of his body underground. I crouched down in front of him. "It looks like I won~" I gave him a playful smirk while he returned it with a smirk. My face fell as I sat back taking in a breath. I looked back at Rin, "Would you do the honors of healing Kakashi, Rin?"

   "H-Huh? Oh, ok. Sure!" She gave me a smile as she rushed ove. "Um...can you...?"

   "Oh, well..." I gave her a sheepish look as I rubbed the back or my neck, "I would but I don't know how...."

   "WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!!?!?!?!" Rin gasped as Kakashi's glare intensified. Minato-sensei chuckled nervously/awkwardly as Obito was rolling on the floor, dying from laughter.

   "HAHAHAHA, I-II- c-changed m-my m-mind a-about you, HA, I-I-I d-do..like y-you...a-a-after...a-all HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..."

   I don't know why, given the situation, but I grinned and joined in his laughter a little too. This team...might not be so bad.

            And the fact, that someone actually admitted to liking me,

                                                                                                made a warm feeling burst within me, 

starting from.....

                          I touched where my heart was.

                                                                          ......here.

                                                   I finally feel loved again. And it feels good.

__________________________________

A/N: AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i loved that ending XD

                                          :T any guesses to ANYTHING invovling the story?