Chapter 32

So I want you guys to comment your favorite line from this story! It can be anything you like! 

Most likely it'll be funny and something Arielle said, but whatever your favorite quote is, comment and send it! 

I'm going to make something with all the funny quotes you guys like. 

kk, here is an extremely horrible chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 32

I take super hot showers because I like to practice burning in hell.

That's what the past 4 months have felt like. 

Absolute hell. 

No Louis to cuddle with. No Niall to have deep conversations with. No Harry to joke around with. No Zayn to tell jokes too. No Liam to laugh with. No Danielle to be there for me. I'm alone in this big house. 

I should be mad at Niall, right? I should be blaming him for all of this, right? Well, I'm not. This is entirely my fault. 

I could have said no to Eleanor. I could have spent my vacation in London and gone home. But instead, I took a risk. And that risk added more drama into my life than I intended it to. 

The first three weeks, was phone call after phone call, but I never answered it. Then they moved onto the house phone. I had to disconnect it. After a month and a half, I'd get calls every once and a while. And after the second month, everything stopped. The phones stopped ringing. My facebook notifications went back to normal. My twitter was left alone. 

I guess they all got the hint. 

The wrong one. 

What do I do all day? I wake up, go to school. Get in trouble. Get sent home early. Go to the woods, get ready to pull the trigger, stop. Come home. Watch TV. Sleep. And repeat. 

I think I've watched every single Courage the Cowardly Dog ever made. 

That show is scarier than most horror movies. 

"Arielle!" my teacher yelled, snapping me out of my day dream. 

"What?" I yawned. 

"What is x?" she asked. I looked at the problem and answered it right away. "How you pass school with straight A's is a complete mystery." she muttered and went back to teaching.