Prologue

Prologue.

"You look just like her!" Emily gasped, poking my face. I swatted her hand away.

"I guess, but why does she want to talk to me?" I asked, staring at my reflection.

"I guess we'll find out, because she's waiting in the lobby." Jess commented, not looking up from her phone. Emily squealed and dragged me out into the lobby of our hotel.

She was standing there. Talking to a big bulky man, which I'm guessing is her body guard. The big man pointed to me and she turned around, her mouth forming an 'o' shape. She quickly closed it and slowly approached me. We had a small stare down, taking in each other's features.

It was like looking in a mirror. Her hair was the same golden brown color, with small curls and waves. We had the same chocolate brown eyes. We were the exact same height too.

She finally reached her small hand out and smiled.

"Hello, I'm Eleanor Calder." she greeted. I took her hand and gave her a small shake.

"I'm Arielle Mihalic." I replied.

"This is so weird." Eleanor giggled, staring at me intently.

"I know. I swear I'm looking in a mirror." I said, taking in her appearance.

"We're like identical." she sighed, turning my head to get a side angle.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you want to meet me?" I questioned. She took a deep, shaky breath.

"I can't stand being in the spotlight anymore. I need to get away, but I don't want anyone to know that." she explained.

"And this involves me, why?" I asked.

"You look like me. Exactly like me. Once my friend saw you, he gave me this idea. That we could switch lives for a while. Until I'm ready to live my famous life again."

"So basically you want me to be you, and you want to be me?" I questioned. She nodded eagerly.

"Will you please do it? I just need a break. I need to have privacy, get away from the fans and paparazzi." she begged.

"You wouldn't want to be me. I'm a nobody back home."

"I don't care! Just please!"

I sighed, crossing my arms.

"Fine."

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so so so much!" she squealed and pulled me into a hug.

"When does this begin?" I asked once she let go of me.

"Tomorrow, if that's okay with you." she answered. I nodded and she let out another squeal of excitement.

Here I am. I'm not Arielle Mihalic anymore. I'm now Eleanor Calder. This was just supposed to be a small vacation to London with my two best friends. But now it turns out to be a full stay, for god knows how long. Instead of waking up and going to school, now I wake up and go model because that's now my job. I have to attend a university, even though I'm only in high school.

Once a small town girl from Texas. Now a big time star from England.

Eleanor spent the rest of the day explaining things about herself. But she left one thing out.

She has a boyfriend.

Louis Tomlinson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what do you think? 

Picture to the side is of Arielle not Eleanor! 

Vote and Comment! :)