It's not possible

Ashton;

Tracy seems really cool. I've heard about her a couple times from my fourteen and sixteen year old sisters, but never thought I'd meet anyone like her. She was beautiful, and not to mention had an amazing personality. But I am NOT the person to split her and Leo? Is that his name? I don't know, but I am definitely not splitting those two up.

We walked into the theater where a couple of co-stars were. I've been acting and singing since I was seven, being a Blue Jay in second grade for a school play. I never thought Tracy would be the one to act. Since her brother was now in a world wide band, you'd think she has some voice in her. So I was kind of expecting that.

"Ah! My stars are here!" Ms. Tommy said, waving us up on stage. "Let's begin with the scripts!"

Tracy;

Going over the scripts all day was fun, and I got to know Ashton a little more. He's a funny lad, he reminds me of Louis.

Anyways, I was heading back to my dorm when my legs started aching and stomach started turning. I unlocked the door, closed it and flopped onto the bed.

"What's up?" Lacy said, scaring me since I thought she was out.

"I don't feel well. I was fine literally one minute ago." I say in a quiet voice.

"Just get some sleep. No school for at least a week so just rest!" She turned off the lights, leaving me to fall asleep.

Louis;

I'm bored.

I'm bored.

I'm tored.

I'm tired.

Tired starts with T.

Tracy starts with T.

I miss Tracy.

"Louis, I'm bored." Harry moaned, sitting upside down on the couch next to Niall, who was eating anything he could find.

"Me too." I sighed. Liam's phone buzzed, causing us all to turn to him. He took it out a read it, his face scrunching up and letting out a heavy sigh.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked, who was closet to him.

"Tracy's sick." He said in an upset- Wait, WHAT?

"What do you mean she's sick?!" I practically yelled at him.

"I don't know, Lacy just said she came in and didn't feel well so she went to sleep." Liam shrugged, his eyes showing pure worry.

"Can you call her?" I asked him. He clicked a button and we heard the continuous rings. We waited anxiously for her to answer.

"Hello?" She answered with a whisper.

"We heard you were sick." I said, getting right to the point.

"Ya, it's probably nothing. I'm fine." She said, sniffling her nose a little.

"You don't sound fine, love." Liam said worriedly into the speaker.

"Just me legs ache and my stomach hurts." She sighed. I started freaking out. She always used to say that before she became healthy! What if it's coming back? No, it's not possible. But what if it is?

The boys noticed me panting and breaking out into sweats and stared at me.

"What's wrong Lou." Harry asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Does anything else hurt Trace?" I asked her. There was a pause before she spoke again.

"My head is throbbin- Wait, Louis?!" She started panicking too. I could hear her breathing getting heavier.

"What's going on!" Niall yelled, catching us all by surprise.

"It's not possible. It's not possible." She whispered repeatedly into the phone.

"What's not possible! You guys are scaring us!" Liam stood up and looked at me through watery eyes.

"Liam, those were her symptoms." I whispered, not being able to say anything else before I started chocking on my own tears. It was dead silent. No one talking. A beep came from Liam's phone, showing that Tracy hung up.

It's not possible. It can't be.

A/N

Sorry this is short ): But I'm feeling special now(: I have over 1,000 reads! And my friend from Kindergarten is now reading this(x LOL Well I'll update ASAP! Bye!