Leaving everything

Louis;

I woke up and sat in my bed for a couple seconds. I looked up at the clock where it read 10:47.

Time to get up.

I sat up and saw all the boys still asleep. I stretched out and tip toed out of my room. As I slumped down stairs, I rubbed my eyes, trying to get a little more awake.

I walked into the living room to see Tracy sat by herself on the couch. She was hugging a pillow to her chest while she stared, terrified at an envelope on the table in front of her.

"Tracy?" I asked, walking and sitting by her. She didn't move. Just kept staring at the paper. "What is it?" I whispered to her. She looked up at me slowly.

"It's from Yale." She barely spoke.

"Did you get in?"

"I don't know. Haven't opened it." She shrugged, looking back at the not opened envelope.

"Well, are you going to?" I asked, getting even more anxious. She shakily lent forward and grabbed the envelope, slowly tearing it open.

She took a deep breath before unfolding it, her eyes skimming over the words. Her lip started to quiver and her eyes got watery. She threw the paper down and ran out of the house, grabbing her keys on the way.

She didn't get in I thought to myself. I picked up the paper and read through it.

Dear Ms. Tomlinson,

We are very happy to inform you that we have accepted you into Yale University.

WHAT? She got in? Then what's wrong with her?! he was she crying?!

Then it hit me.

Liam

Liam;

"Liam! Wakey Wakey!" I heard the Irish accent.

"What time is it?" I grumbled.

"It's almost eleven!" He yelled into my ear. I shot up and looked around the room. All the boys, except Louis, were laughing at me.

"You scared me!" I hissed at Niall.

"Sorry, but don't you want to say good morning to Tracy?" He asked in a baby voice. I rolled my eyes and got up to go see her. I walked into her room to see it empty. I jogged down stairs to see no one but Louis, who looked deep in thought.

"Louis?" I asked, sitting next to him at the table. His eyes were glued to a piece of paper. "What's that?"  He looked up at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry Liam." He whispered, shaking his head slightly.

"Why?" I asked him. He handed me the paper and I skimmed through it. She made it? She's, she's going to... America? "Where is she?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"She ran out when she opened it." I quickly stood up, grabbing my phone and running out of the house.

"Hello?" A quiet voice answered on the other line.

"Tracy?" I called into it.

"Hi Liam."

"Tracy! Where are you?"

"Starbucks."

"I'll be right there!" I hung up and ran all the way there, since it was only around the corner. "Tracy?" I whispered as I sat by her in a booth. She looked up to me with red puffy eyes. I hugged her as she sobbed into my shirt. "It'll be fine."

"No it won't Liam! I'm going to America without you!" She cried harder. I sighed. How was I supposed to answer to that?

"I love you Tracy." I whispered, making her let out a loud sob.