Can't live without her

Liam;

Keep it together Liam.

Breath in.

Breath out.

Breath in- Not that fast!

Forget it.

Tears started running down my face like a waterfall. I couldn't hold them in any longer.

She was gone.

And no longer mine.

"Liam, it's going to be fine." Niall tried to calm me down.

"It won't be fine! There's no reason to see her any more!" I snapped, more tears coming down.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, confused. I couldn't say it. I shoke my head, accidently letting out a loud sob.

"You mean, you guys..." Zayn trailed off. I nodded and cried harder.

I can't live without her. I can't.

The boys pulled me into a hug, which calmed me down. Just a little bit.

"But why?" Niall asked.

"She said it wouldn't work with long distance." I whispered.

"That little snob! Of course it would work! You-"

"Harry! You didn't see how broken she was. It was killing her to even say it." I cut him off.

"Hey guys." I heard Louis mumble as he closed the door behind him. I looked at him. I couldn't even tell it was Louis. His eyes were red and his cheeks were yet. No smile on his face. Zayn looked at me then to Louis, whispering something in his ear which caught Louis' attention. "I'm sorry Li." He whispered. I shook my head slightly and looked down at my hands.

"It's fine." I mumbled.

Louis;

Just walk back out Tracy. Just decide you don't want to go and walk out. Come on, you can do it...

She's not coming back.

I bit my thumb, finally taking in that I won't see my sister everyday now.

It's going to be horrible.

"Come on Lou." My mom whispered, tugging at my arm after the plane took off. I sighed and turned to leave.

This is how she must have felt. When I left her. Not being able to see me anymore. I feel bad now. 

As we walked to the car, I didn't even notice tears were running down my face. I wiped them away as I climbed into the back.

Tracy;

I hate planes. So uncomfortable and small and hot. At least I'm off now. And in America.

But I couldn't manage to pull a smile. I was too depressed.

Losing my Mum and Dad.

Louis.

The boys.

Liam.

I sighed as I walked to a cab. I told him where to take me and ended up there in no time. I slowly walked to registration and got a key to my dorm. One of the girls said another has just checked in. It got me excited!

I counted dorm numbers until I reached 507. I slid my key in, turning it and opening the door. It wasn't small, but wasn't big. It had a bunk bed, the top bunk already taken by someone.

She looked pretty tall. Her brown hair was drawn into a pony tail. Her green eyes skimmed through a magazine she was looking through. Music was playing from a radio- One Thing.

"Hello." I smiled up at her.

"Hi!" She smiled, climbing down. "I'm Lacy. Lacy Long." She said happily, sticking out her hand for me to take it.

"Tracy Tommlinson." Wrong move.

"As in, Louis Tommlinson's sister?" She asked excitedly.

"The one and only."

"So nice to meet you! You know, you and Liam make a very cute couple." And now, my heart is shattered.

"Ya, thanks." I mumbled, now putting on a fake smile.

"Well, I hope you don't mind, I took the top bunk."

"No problem! I prefer the bottom anyways."

"Tracy, we are going to be good friends." She smile and laughed, causing me to also laugh.

Once I was done organizing all my stuff, I picked up my phone and dialed Louis' number.

"TRACY!" He screamed.

"Hey Lou." I laughed.

"I miss you! Come back!" He fake cried- well, I hope it was fake crying.

"I miss you too, and mum and dad, and the boys." I rambled.

"The all miss you too! So, how's America." He said in a snobby tone.

"It's pretty cool. My room mate is cool too. Say hi Lacy!" I yelled, not sure of where she was.

"HI LACY!" She screamed from the bathroom.

"That was Lacy." I giggled.

"Tell her I said hi." He laughed back.

"Louis said hi!" I yelled. She swung the door open and looked at me confused.

"What?" She asked. I put the phone on speaker.

"Say hi again."

"HI LACY IT'S JOSE." Louis yelled, causing me to laugh.

"Hi Louis!" She laughed.

"Dang it!" He mumbled. "Wanna Skype! The boys are annoying me."

"Sure. I'll call you in a second." I said before hanging up and taking out my laptop. "Want to meet One Direction?" I smiled at Lacy, Who's face lit up.

"Yes!" She squeaked, moving her bean bag closer to mine so we were both in front of the cameras. I clicked the call button and soon enough, all 5 boys popped up with huge smiles. Mine grew as I looked at them.

"HI!" They all waved excitedly. I waved and looked to Lacy who was also waving slowly.

"Hi guys. This is my room mate, Lacy." I introduced them.

"Hi." She said nervously.

"I'm Harry." Harry said flirtatiously.

"I know that." She laughed. "Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn." She smiled.

"Directioner are we?" Zayn laughed.

"Big one." She blushed.

"Nice to meet you Lacy!" Niall waved.

We talked for a while about nothing, Liam staying silent the whole time.

I miss him.

"I'll be right back." I quickly said, giving Lacy the lap top and running off with me phone. I dialed the familiar number and hesitated before pushing call. I heard someone's phone from the lap top ringing and Liam mumbling a 'be right back'.

"Hello?" He answered confused.

"Hi." I smiled at the sound of his voice.

"Trac-" I cut him off, which was probably a bad idea.

"I love you." I whispered. He went silent. Good going Tracy. Way to go.

"I love you too." He said, and I could tell he was smiling.

"Sorry. I couldn't help it." I laughed.

"Tracy, can we try long distance?" He pleaded.

"Please." I smiled, probably the biggest smile since I've been here.

"Great. I love you."

"Love you too bye." I smiled, hanging up and going back to the lap top, where I saw Liam with a gigantic smile.