Drama

Liam;

I don't think I could have handled being without her much longer. Even though I can't actually hug her, or kiss her. But she's still mine.

"What was that about?" Harry asked once our video chat was over. They all turned to me.

"What?" I asked also getting sort of confused.

"She was sad, left, came back and was the happiest person alive." Zayn explained. I felt my cheeks heat up and a smile twitch at the corner of my lips.

"They're back together!" Niall cheered, tackling me into a hug, soon being joined by the other three heavy boys.

"Way to go Liam! I'm so proud!" Louis said, pretending to wipe away a fake tear. I couldn't help but smile even more.

-

"Let's go to eat. Now." Niall demanded. We were all in the living room, doing nothing. It was so boring out here without Tracy.

"Alright. Let's go." I sighed. We packed into the van and drove to the one and only, Nandos.

Tracy;

"Lucky duckling! Getting back together with THE Liam Payne!" Lacy smiled brightly as soon as I closed the laptop. My cheeks burned a bright red.

"Well" Was all I could say I was blushing so much.

"I was going down to check the activity boards. Want to come?" She asked, pulling on some neon pink converse.

"Sure." I smiled, pulling on some boots and following her down stairs. We stopped in front of a red bulletin board that had a boat load of activities and information.

"Let's see... Cooking? No. Basketball? No..." Lacy mumbled to herself.

"How about performing arts." I suggested, taking an information sheet.

"Sounds fun." She shrugged, picking a paper up for herself.

"The meeting starts in about an hour." I said, looking at my phone, which read 12:47. I really need to get used to American time. I'm so tired!

"Let's grab something to eat." Lacy suggested, tugging on my arm toward the campus cafe.

"I want a muffin!" I yelled out loud. That was a Louis moment...

Everyone in the cafe turned to look at me. Some girls eyes widened, probably recogizing me being Louis' little sister. I sighed, knowing what would come next.

"Are you?"

"No it can't be."

"But she looks like her!"

I heard mumbling.

"Yes! I'm Tracy Tomlinson!" I said, my British accent ringing through the quiet cafe. I turned back towards Lacy who was smirking. She stepped up to the cashier and ordered for us while I tried to ignore the stares I was getting.

We took a seat in an empty booth, she drinking he coffee and me eating my muffin. I took out my phone and took a picture, clicking on 'Send Media'.

To: LouLou

Look what I got!xx

I clicked send and set my phone back on the table, waiting for a reply which came shortly after.

From: LouLou

Not fair! >:( Save me some!xx

I laughed and hit reply. I looked up to see Lacy looking at me funnily.

"Louis." With that one word she understood and let out a quiet laugh.

To: LouLou

I don't think it would taste great if I saved it(;xx