We were now walking towards our rooms which were at the second floor to the right. It was a long hallway. The house was too big for me to remember my room. I checked the rooms one by one in order to know which one was mine.

"Gosh dang it! there are too many guess rooms for me to remember which one is mine" I said in frustration and Chaewon just laughed at me.

"Goodluck Unnie, well I found mine, goodnight I guess" Chaewon said and went inside her room.

After a couple of minutes I finally found my room which was just in front of Chaewon's room gosh, I was finding it at the wrong place I guess.

I entered my room, I see how my bed was always fixed as usual, my dresser which was left untouched. My drawer where I still hide letters from those who liked me I guess. My room was a shade of white brown and black. It was modern to look at. I was just wondering how Chaeyeon was doing.

Chaeyeon's POV

"What?!, appa you know I'm not ready for that!" I said out loud

Gosh I'm getting married after a week. I'm not even finish from studying then this is what I get? Yes I love Sakura but isn't it a little bit too fast? I didn't finish college or got to work yet then I'm getting married in less than a month? I know its for the company of my dad it just seems all my dream and all that the things I've planned for got ruined. I was hoping that I can get this all done quickly so that I can focus on myself first.

"Why? Don't you love your girlfriends?" My dad asked

"Yes but, isn't it too early for marriage?" Minju asked

"Yeah, I'm just like 18 appa, I have a lot of things to go through" I reasoned

"Yes but if we don't do this the company will go down and I don't want you girls to suffer" My dad said

Eunbi's POV

I sure do love Hyewon but I am more worried for my sisters. Chaeyeon is just 18 then Minju is 17 they still need to learn a lot instead of getting married. If that is the only way for the company to work out, then we all have to agree with this I guess.

Chaeyeon suddenly ran towards her room and locked her door.

"Thanks for the meeting appa, we'll see you tomorrow at breakfast" I said and bowed

"Oh starting tomorrow, you guys will be staying at their house" My dad said and me and Minju went out of dad's room. I went to find Chaeyeon. I knocked on her door.

"Leave me alone!" I heard her and she sounded like crying.

"Hey its just me Chaeyeon" I said softly. I then opened the door only to see her lying down her bed and hugging her pillow. I sat beside her

"Hey I know its tough for you but this is the only way Chaeyeon" I said and caressed her back.

"You love Sakura right?"  I asked and she nodded

"I love Sakura but I'm just not ready unnie" Chaeyeon said and sniffed

"Come here" I said then she sat down beside me.

"I know Sakura will take care of you, she'll always be there for you so don't worry okay?" I said and she nodded.

"Come on how about a movie date, just the me, you and Minju" I suggested and I can see a smile forming on Chaeyeon's face.

"There's the Chaeyeon I know, come on, let's go down to the movie room" I said and dragged Chaeyeon out of her bed. We called Minju and we were now walking towards the movie room.

"Eomma!" I heard Chaeyeon said and turned around, our mom just arrived from work. Chaeyeon then hugged her. I followed and hugged her as well.

"So how was the talk with your father?" She asked which Chaeyeon suddenly changed her mood.

"Well it was fine eomma, we are just going to watch a movie at the movie room" I said to break the silence

"Oh okay, sleep early okay? I'll bring you guys some snacks" our mom said and finally went off to the kitchen.

We may be adults already but our mom still treats us like children.

"Come on, I know you'll love the movie that we're going to watch" I said which made Chaeyeon smile again.