31 - Valentines Day

So today is valentines day and Chaeyeon was so excited. She would say that its one of her favorite events or things that she awaits. She would always give her friends some chocolates and letters to cheer them up. She would also celebrate it with her fam.

Sakura on on the other hand is not so fond of this event or holiday. She would just watch some people being cute together. Since she is with Chaeyeon now she needs to give her something.

Chaeyeon is at her class today well special class. It was her dance class but all the other girls have nothing to do. Minju was out having a date with Chaewon same as for Eunbi and Hyewon. Some of them went out to have a little fun just like Nako and Hitomi then Yena and Yuri. Yujin, Wonyoung and Sakura were at the dorm. Sakura was still deciding what to give to Chaeyeon.

"Hey unnie, you alright?" Wonyoung asked Sakura who was fiddling on her phone.

"Ah yeah, well I need to order some flowers outside for Chaeyeon" Sakura answered. Then suddenly someone came in the dorm.

"Wazzup girls!" Yena shouted

"Hey, Kkura unnie looks different today" Nako said

"Wait, don't tell me your planning for something?" Yena said

"Well I need to give Chaeyeon something today" Sakura answered

"I've never seen you being like this with so much effort on Valentines Day" Yena said and was about to laugh when Yuri suddenly slapped her back.

"Hey Sakura unnie is great at this Yena" Yuri said which made Sakura smiled

"Well thanks guys but J need to go to the flower shop now" Sakura said and bid them goodbye.

Sakura now walked to the flower shop. She made sure that she still has a lot of time to pick it up after buying a gift for Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon already gave her a gift tho, she gave it this morning before she left to dance class.

Sakura went inside the flower shop and looked around first. As she was looking around one of the workers asked her.

"Hello miss, may I help you?" The worker asked

"Oh uh yes, can you please help me arrange some flowers for my girlfriend" Sakura said and smiled. The worker smiled back knowing what to do. She is used to arranging flowers especially to girls who would give their girlfriends.

"Sure miss, right this way"  the worker said and led the way.

"May I know your name?" Sakura asked out of curiosity

"Oh uh my name is Naeun" the worker said

"So can I get your number? So if ever I need to arrange be more flowers?" Sakura asked shyly

"Oh uh sure miss" the worker said and gave her number to Sakura

"Thank you" Sakura said and looked around more. She went back and told Naeun that she would just pick it up later.

Sakura then went to a nearby clothing store and bought Chaeyeon some dresses that would suit her well. After that she also went to buy some chocolates for her. She also had the time to write a letter for her.

After buying those things she went back to the flower shop to pick up the bouquet for Chaeyeon.

"Excuse me Naeun?" Sakura was finding for the worker but a different one was in there.

"Yes Miss? What can I do for you?" The other worker said

"Oh uh, I'm finding for Miss Naeun?" Sakura said