19 - late

A week has passed since Sakura almost confessed to Chaeyeon. Nothing much had happen bad to Chaeyeon since the four girls were caught by the teacher.

Sakura's POV

The rays of the sunlight hit my face. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I checked my phone to know what the time is already. It was already 6:30, 2 hours before class. I stretched my arms and legs. I looked at the other bed where Chaeyeon was.

She's still sleeping. She really looks like an angel. I looked at the top of Chaeyeon's bed to see if Nako is still sleeping. Seems like she got out of bed first.

I got out of bed and went outside of the room.

I saw a lot of big boxes at the living room. I searched for Eunbi unnie around.

"Unnie, what are these?" I asked

"Oh these are just some new furniture that our dad bought for us." She said

"New ones? We don't have tome to fix the dorm this week" I said

"How about during sembreak then?" I heard Yujin said

"Aish, I told you to take a bath already" Eunbi unnie scolded Yujin and led her back to their room.

I scanned through the dorm where Nako would be. I saw her at the kitchen.

"Omo, Nako, you're cooking now?" I asked in shock

"Aniyo, I'm waiting for Eunbi unnie to come back" She answered

"Oh okay"

"Kkura unnie, can you help Yena unnie and the others to bring some of the furniture at the storage room" Nako said

"But my laptop is there also my ps4" I whined

"Well, we can't do anything about that now unnie" Nako said

Well I just helped Yena and the others to remove some of the furniture at the living room. Well at least it was just 7:00. Wait seven????

I hurriedly went to the room and tried to get my clothes.

Aish, I remembered Chaeyeon is still asleep. I then went to her bed

"Chaeyeon~" I whispered to her

She squinted her eyes. She sat up and stretched her arms. She looked at me and smiled.

That smile can make my heart flutter.

"Good Morning unnie!" She greeted me

"Good Morning too Chaeyeon, come on we're gonna be late!" I said as I rushed to the restroom.

"What time is it unnie?!?" Chaeyeon shouted

"7:10!" I shouted back

Chaeyeon's POV

Oh shocks, I overslept again. I think I need to hurry up. I went out of bed and went to the closet to get my clothes.

"Unnie! Can you fasten it a bit?" I shouted

"Yeah, yeah wait a minute" Sakura unnie shouted back

If it wasn't for Sakura unnie to wake me up maybe I would be late for school.

Sakura unnie got finished in taking a bath and changing her clothes. She went out and fixed her things. It was my turn to take a bath. I hurriedly did that and changed my clothes. I then went out of the restroom.

"Omo, kkura unnie, you're still here" I exclaimed

"Well we have to eat together you know" She said as she puts on her shoes.

We then went out of the room and went to the kitchen. We saw Yujin and Wonyoung eating already. I went to them and kissed them on the head as a good morning.

"Good morning unnie!" Wonyoung exclaimed to me and smiled

"What was that for unnie?" Yujin asked while I was going to my seat.

"Its a good morning Yujin ah" Wonyoung said to her

"Really? well that makes me happy" Yujin said and smiled

"Chaeyeon unnie does that always to me. That's why she is also my favorite unnie." Wonyoung said

"Thanks Wonyo" I said and smiled to her.

I went to the kitchen to make some coffee. I then went back and saw Minju already eating too.

"Morning Minju!" I said and placed a kiss on her head too

"Goodmorning unnie!" She replied and hugged me

I then went to my seat and started to eat breakfast.

"Guys! where is Yena unnie?!" I heard Hitomi

"She's at the balcony sweetie!" I heard Eunbi unnie answered

"Thanks!" Hitomi answered

I finished eating and went to the kitchen and washed the dishes. After that I went back to my room and fixed my things.

"Hurry up guys! Its already 8:00!" Eunbi unnie shouted.

A little later all of us went out of the dorm and walked to school again as always.