23 - Whipped

Chaeyeon and Sakura arrived at their classroom already but a while aho as they were walking by the corridors, a lot of students were murmuring their names and smiling at them.

"Hey did you heard? They're together now"

"Aww they're so sweet"

"They're too cute together"

"Lucky Sakura she got the dancer"

"I want to be close with them"

Those were what they heard as they walk going to their classroom.

When they entered they saw Wonyoung sulking at the side and Yujin fiddling with her fingers.

Sakura went near to Yujin and Chaeyeon went near to Wonyoung.

"Wonyo, whats wrong?" Chaeyeon asked

Wonyoung pointed to Yujin but not facing her. Chaeyeon looked at Yujin and she looked a little guilty. Chaeyeon went beside Sakura who was talking to Yujin.

"What did you do Yujin?" Sakura asked

"Well uh.-" Yujin was cut off by a shout

"Whats up b*tches!" Yena shouted which echoed through the room.

"Ouch!" Yena said after Eunbi pinched her ears

"Ouch, ouch ouch, unnie stop I'm sorry. It hurts!" Yena complained while Eunbi drags Yena to her seat still pinching her ears.

"Who told you, you can say that huh?" Eunbi asked as she crossed her arms.

The others came inside the classroom. They went to take their seats but eventually chit chat with each other.

"Unnie" Chaeyeon called out to Eunbi

"What?" Eunbi asked as she approaches them.

"Well Yujin did something bad" Sakura said

"What is it then?" Eunbi asked

"Well she called Wonyoung beanpole" Chaeyeon answered

"Thats why she's sulking at her seat" Chaeyeon added

"I'll talk to Wonyoung" Eunbi said and went to Wonyoung's place

"You should say sorry to her after okay?" Sakura said to Yujin and patted her head.

Yujin nodded and waited for Eunbi ti come back.

"So what did Wonyoung said?" Sakura asked

"She said she's fine already" Eunbi said and went back to her seat

"Go on say sorry to her" Chaeyeon said

"Okay unnie"

As Yujin went to Wonyoung, Chaeyeon and Skaura went to their seats and watched Yujin and Wonyoung.

"Wonyoung-ah I'm sorry" Yujin said as she taps on Wonyoung's shoulder

Still Wonyoung wont turn around. Wonyoung stood up as she needs to get something from Hyewon. Yujin then backhugged Wonyoung.

"Wonyoung I'm sorry" Yujin said as she lowers her head while hugging Wonyoung.

The two somehow become okay again and went to their seats and waited for the teacher. Sakura and Chaeyeon were giggling the whole time while watching Wonyoung and Yujin.

The teacher came inside the classroom. She announced that they would have a performance by partner. They should perform a dance. The teacher actually paired up the couples.

"Okay first pair would be Yena and Yuri"

"Hah! I got the best pair" Yena said and told everyone

"Next is Eunbi and Hyewon"

"Of course the old ones ahhaha" Yena said which after that was pinched by Eunbi. The teacher just chuckled

"Next is Wonyoung and Yujin, Hitomi and Nako"

"Of course the maknaes" Hyewon said while chewing her gum

"Minju and Chaewon"

"Of course the goddess and the fairy" Yujin scoffed

"Aish you're just jealous Yujin" Chaewon said and meronged at her. Yujin meronged back.

"Lastly, Chaeyeon and Sakura"

"Finally!" Eunbi cheered

"Of course we won't forget the cutest couple" Minju said

"If it isn't the dancer and the hag" Yena said as she leaned on her chair while looking at Sakura

"Yah!" Sakura said and stood up

"Hey girls calm down" The teacher said but the two would chase each other.

"Can anyone stop them?" The teacher asked

"Eunbi unnie, you do the honors" Nako said

"They won't follow me especially Yena" Eunbi said

"How about Chaeyeon?" Hyewon asked

"Go on Chaeyeon" The teacher said

"Saku-chan" Chaeyeon said

From just one word Chaeyeon said, Sakura stopped chasing Yena. She looked back at Chaeyeon and looked at her confusingly.

"Ooh" The whole class cheered

Well Yena tripped on the floor which made Hyewon and Yujin laugh.  The teacher just watched them in awe. The girls are really all crackheads.

Sakura went back to her seat which was beside Chaeyeon. She said sorry to Chaeyeon. Even though she didn't do anything wrong to her.

"Sakura is so whipped for Chaeyeon unnie" Hitomi said

Some of the girls were shocked as they heard Hitomi said that word.

"Where did you learn that Hiichan?" Eunbi asked

Yena looked nervous so she tried slowly walking out of the room.

"Yena unnie did" Hitomi said and smiled

"Yena!!!" Eunbi shouted and chased Yena out of the room.

The girls all laughed at the scene. Well almost all of them except for Sakura and Chaeyeon.

 Well almost all of them except for Sakura and Chaeyeon