47: Leng Fu Ting, the Crown Prince of Bing Dynasty

Chapter 47: Leng Fu Ting, the Crown Prince of Bing Dynasty

"Are the three of you ready?" Zexel ask.

"Yeah!" The three said while grinning. They use a carriage to travel and not their Air Mobile since it will draw an unwanted attention.

Their goals was to go at the academy and make some name before they will go back and strike the Pingjing Country. Pretty simple plan but had too complicated steps.

There is a reason why they need to study at the Scarlett Academy. They need at least two years for completing it.

One of them is the badge of Armament Master, Array Master, and Pill Master. The siblings needed them to build a network so they can help to what they what to do.

Being opposed to an Emperor and Dynasties needs a lot of effort, sacrifice, patience, time, as well as a plan of escape for them to succeed. This time, they will build the escape plan for them to leave the future situation unscathed.

The four used an incredible transformation and nobody will connect them to their real identity which they needed so that the Crowned Prince, Feng Guan Xi and Fan Family's Pride, Fan Qingyou will not recognized them since they will also enroll to the Academy.

"We're here," Feng Ming Li announce so they all went down the carriage. They still have 3 days to wait for the Academy to open for the first day of Enrollment.

They have a reserved rooms to their Hotel that nears to the Academy thats why they did not have any hassle from entering the Hotel.

Before they can go reception they heard some vulgar words towards in that reception.

"I am the Crowned Prince of Pingjing Country so you must give us a room right now!" Feng Guan Xi demanded.

"Gentleman, we told you, our hotel is already full," the Receptionist politely said. The four walk towards the receptionist and give them the card. The receptionist immediately give them a key.

"Who told you not to reserve one month before you arrive here? Are you stupid enough not to know how many people will arrive here just to enroll to Scarlett Academy? Why you did not consider that fact? Who cares if your a Crowned Prince? You are still not an Emperor to have a special treatment here," Zexel said.

"Right, the other Crowned Prince of other country already reserve here last two months ago so why should they give you any special treatment?" Feng Ming Li ask.

A lot of whisper immediately spread the rumor making Feng Guan Xi and Fan Qingyou felt embarrass.

"You! You! You! My father will banned this Hotel to Pingjing Country as well as the ZUGC!" He scream. This makes everyone laugh at him.

"If the ZUGC was banned to your country, your country will just back to a ninth tier Country. Don't forget because of ZUGC your Country become Seventh Tier Country. Do you think the Emperor which is your father is stupid enough to banned the ZUGC? Hoe embarrassing," Fan Yaoli said with a smirk.

"May I have our reservation?" A sudden voice said. Zexel stared to him and immediately recognize the man.

It was Leng Fu Ting, the Crowned Prince of the Third Tier Country, Bing Country[1] the land that full of Ice.

"This is the key, Your Highness," the receptionist politely said.

"You should be prepared everything for the enrollment Prince Feng Guan Xi, so you will not make your country looks like a bumpkin because of your own attitude," Leng Fu Ting smile and leave making the much more red because of embarrassment.

The crowd laugh because of this and that makes the four, Fan Yaoli, Feng Zhengying, Feng Ming Li and Zexel leave the scene.

Fan Qingyou pull Feng Guan Xi out of the crowd to save her face from more embarrassment thats why they find another Inn and not to the Hotel they want to stay.

Feng Guan Xi swallow his anger since they need to enter the academy.

--*--

Leng Fu Ting was amaze to the so called elevator of the Hotel. Someone operate it and he was being guide until he reach his room.

Upon seeing his room, his face still have the amazement on how cool the Hotel is. The room is modernize but gives you a comfy vibes while entering.

Upon looking around, he saw an instruction and a dark box at the wall so he read it.

Put some of your power to the box for changing the color of the room according to your like. Instructions to some of the unfamiliar utensils, equipment and mechanism of the room will be granted as well after you finish these

-ZUGC Management

He immediately put some of his power to the box. Then in just a second, the room become icy blue and he feels the same vibes he felt at his place making him too comfortable to the place.

He went to the bathroom and upon seeing the sink, some image flash to his mind so he repeat what he see at that image and he saw the running water at the sink.

He can't help but to be shock. How did they do this amazing hotel? It was like an out of this worlds ideas that the people's life will make easier.

He went to take a bath and just like how he knows to use the sink, is also how he knows how to use the shower.

Upon bathing, he use his power to make the water cold and continue to take a bath.

After he finish he went to his Bed and started to write at the scroll he brings for his future plan.

Now all he needs to do is to find the chosen people of the prophecy. All the clue he had is that chosen people will study here at the Scarlett Academy. And his gut feelings is the key to find the chosen people whether it was a male or female, one or many, he needs to find them.

--*--

Next Update: April 12, 2020 (Anytime I want to publish it)

1:Bing () - Ice

Ybrehl