41: The Emperor Fall

Chapter 41: The Emperor Fall

The Emperor naturally approve this deal. The two smirk secretly as they thought that even the Emperor is too stupid for his age because of his greed towards the power.

Now the two explain the bottle itself. "This information is too sensitive to others and you could use it against your enemy. The bottle has a secret code which will only be seen from this device," Feng Ming Li give the scanner to the Emperor and thought him how to use it.

The scanner is inly simple to use but if only you have the knowledge how. If your ignorant on how this thing will function, then this was only a useless device to them.

"So if someone exchange the bottle to something, it will be known by you. Second is it has a detection purchase. It will only be open if it was already been purchase so if the bottle of the antidote is not paid, you will not be able to open it. It needs a full paid money which is 1000 big gold coins and above," Feng Ming Li let the Emperor open it but even with the inner force of thr Emperor can't open the bottle.

The Emperor can't help but to be amaze to this kind of devices that he only see here.

"Third the Antidote will only be effective to the first one who swallow the pill. Otherwise, it will backlash to the second swallower and can result of worst possibility which is death," The Emperor is mentally taking note to what Feng Ming Li said.

"And lastly, she also said that she will not bore the consequence if something will happen to the buyer. She said that just give the half profit of the whole purchase amount after you sold out the bottle. If not you will face the consequence of offending the ZUGC," Feng Ming Li smile fakely to his father knowing that he might cheat the portion. But he also know that Zexel already had a spy to every corner of the palace.

He may not know but it might be a eunuch, minister, palace maid, palace guard or even a higher officials. Feng Ming Li still don't know who powerful the authority that Zexel had but he know is was big and wide.

Zexel is scary towards the connection so he might not be surprise if she also had a connection to other country.

The Emperor happily scheme to his enemy and decided to secretly lure them to the light. Feng Ming Li knows what was his father thinking but he just shrugged off since it will not affect Zexel or them so he will not care about the struggles for now.

He will just wait for them to kill each other and him gaining what they are fighting for.

Beside, he was called the good for nothing prince while Feng Zhengying as a cripple useless prince. The crown prince which is eldest among them was focus on his hungry power siblings which is the Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Eighth, and Tenth. The eleventh and above sons can't even fight from the eight prince so even if they struggle, it wad useless.

The ranks of princes is different from the ranking of princesses. They also have first to tenth who supporting their siblings and mother to fight for the Emperor's favour.

Feng Ming Li and Feng Zhengying can even help but to laugh secretly to this scenarios.

"I'll immediately do the Edict of you being the Husband of Fan Lihua the Ex-Daughter of the Prime Minister," the Emperor immediately summon his Eunuch and immediately made the Edict.

The two immediately receive the Edict and leave the hall with a smile, their mission is now complete so the fifth phase is already in the board.

--*--

Meanwhile, Fan Yaoli was strolling around the Capital and look for something she wanted to buy. She actaully decided to use the shop that is already close for another business she wanted to open.

She felt that she still need to prove herself to her Master slash Sister slash Teacher slash Best Friend that she was useful. If Zexel can utilise her knowledge from the Modern Era, she also wanted to do the same but not using the great network she has to the ZUGC.

She actually wanted to be independent and also become powerful just like her.

She sigh at thinking of what business she will do aside from the Auction House that she had.

--*--

Zexel is scanning the Future Memories of Fan Lihua in her head if some useful things will appear to near future whom she knows that will not change after all the changes she have done for the past year that she was here.

And what she saw was the envading of the Capital. After the Epidemic Event that happen. The news spread to the other country.

That was the time that the Epidemic Event event was reach the Fourth Month but the Epidemic Event right now is only a one and a half month.

According to her own calculation. The Emperor can sell the antidote with one to two weeks if he is smart enough to know the consequence that will happen if he drag this problem longer.

And she hope that the Emperor really do the task efficiently. The Emperor himself also think what Zexel was thinking right now so he immediately let his own eunuch to do the honour of selling the pills.

The Emperor also made the plan to lure his enemy by not telling the consequence that will happen to them. He only said strictly to only buy in his temporary shop as soon as the Antidote is delivered to the Palace.

The Emperor itself did the inspection to every bottle that had been delivered using the scanner and become satisfied to the bottle.

The Emperor can't help but to laugh from the Plan that he's been working right now. He was thinking how will they be able to deal this?

--*--

Ybrehl